- Write a program that determines whether a meeting room is in violation offire law
- regulations regarding the maximum room capacity. The program will read in the
- maximum room capacity arid the number of people to attend the meeting. lithe
- number ofpeople is less than or equal to the maximum room capacity, the program
- announces that it is legal to hold the meeting and tells how many additional people
- may legally attend. If the number of people exceeds the maximum room capacity, the
- program announces that the meeting cannot be held as planned due to fire regulations
- and tells how many people must be excluded in order to meet the fire regulations.
a guest Sep 7th, 2012 290 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data