- Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
- libavcodec version 54.23.100 (internal)
- Unsupported PixelFormat 61
- Unsupported PixelFormat 53
- Unsupported PixelFormat 81
- Selected video codec: [ffodivx] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg MPEG-4)
- Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
- AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 384.0 kbit/25.00% (ratio: 48000->192000)
- Selected audio codec: [ffac3] afm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg AC-3)
- [AO_ALSA] alsa-lib: pcm_dmix.c:985:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to create IPC semaphore
- [AO_ALSA] Playback open error: Function not implemented
- Failed to initialize audio driver 'alsa'
- Could not open/initialize audio device -> no sound.
- Audio: no sound
- Starting playback...
- Movie-Aspect is 2.37:1 - prescaling to correct movie aspect.
- VO: [xv] 720x304 => 720x304 Planar YV12
- X11 error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
- MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video
- - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
- Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
- disassembly. Details in DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
- - MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
- It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
- gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
- DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
- won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible bug.
- bash-4.2# Parent process disappeared, exiting cache process.
a guest Nov 4th, 2012 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data