Chapter 35-Part 3
- The moment Tsundere-kun was done pilfering the locals with his charms, he happily hops over to me.
- "This should last us for days.", he says.
- As much as I wanted to chastise him and make him give back every coin, I decide not to, as I look at them, gaping at Tsundere-kun with lustful dumbstruck faces.
- The sight of them letting theirselves easily being taken advantage of sickens me.
- "Come on, let's go!", Tsundere-kun says, pulling me by the arm.
- We head toward a fighting game cabinet, it was a new V*rtua Fighter.
- I almost thought for a minute I could best him since I played the last installment, and was good at it, then I remembered his old man saying that he was the master of the arcade.
- It kind of makes me wonder if he took money from those people before and they were too lovestruck to remember it.
- "Tell ya what, beat me even once while we're here, and dinner is on me!", he says with a grin.
- "Just once, huh? It should be easy.", I say back to him.
RAW Paste Data