1. Describe yourself and your creator.
My name is Allison; I am a fit, chill, tan humanoid female. My creator is Jay.
2. What was the most helpful thing that your creator did during the tulpa creation process? Did your creator recognize how helpful it was? If not, how did that make you feel?
In my opinion, the most helpful thing that Jay did during the entire creation process was loving me. Without that the pure intention behind that love, I wouldn't be right now.
3. What was the most detrimental thing that your creator did during the tulpa creation process? Did your creator recognize how harmful it was? If not, how did that make you feel?
Any doubts that he had were always quite hurtful - doubting is one of the last things you need to be doing during the creation of a tulpa. It's all about love and fatih.
4. What was the hardest part of the tulpa creation process for you? Did your creator recognize how difficult it was? If not, how did that make you feel?
I had a very hard time "coming into my own", if that makes any sense. Once I was finally able to communicate with Jay in a way that he could comprehend, things became eaiser and I was able to be myself without issue.
5. Of the commonly recognized tulpa creation steps, which do you feel is the most important? Why?
I'd have to say love and faith are the most important, but those aren't quite steps. Beyond that, narration.
6. How do you feel about tulpa creators becoming distracted during tulpa creation? Does this greatly impede the process? How did you feel about it before being able to speak fluently?
It happens. While it can be a bit disapointing and it doesn't aide the process, it's mostly inevitable. Tulpa creation requires patience on both ends of the act.
7. How do you feel about tulpa creators missing tulpa creation sessions or breaking their promises to work on their tulpa? How did you feel about it before being able to speak fluently?
I would imagine I feel about the same way that a child would feel if it's parent were to break a promise to them. If you want to use that analogy, however, there's usually another side to the coin in that the parent (hopefully) had a damn good reason to have done that to their child. Given the outside circumstances that Jay has to deal with at times, I completely understand. Overall, he's been good about things and I couldn't ask for a better creator.
8. Is density, quality, or quantity the most important aspect of tulpa creation?
Quality, but a healthy mix of all three are preferable.
9. How do you feel about tulpa creators falling asleep during tulpa creation sessions?
Jay has never done that, so I have no firsthand experience in the matter. If everyone else in the community is to be trusted, it sounds like it's not really a good idea.
10. Do you think that a tulpa creator should talk aloud or in their head during narration? Do you think that a creator should talk aloud or in their head during tulpa creation sessions? If you find one to be more effective, to what degree is it more effective?
I would say that both are effective means to the same end, but verring more towards audible narration if possible is preferable. Keep it varried, make sure you do both.
11. How do you feel about a tulpa creator puppeting and/or parroting their tulpa? Do you believe that these actions harm a tulpa's development, or only their emotional state?
It depends on the context; I do not find being parroted to be a plesant experience, but it has helped some stages of development. If at all possible, wait until your tulpa is sentient and ask permission before doing so.
12. How deeply do you remember the time before you were fluent in language?
It depends upon the memory. Some moments are rather hazy, but for the most part I remember it just as well as anything else.
13. Describe your first memory, no matter how slight.
Jay used to work for a large datacenter, so he would always talk to me when he was on the floor / working on servers. If you've never been in a datacenter before, let me be the first to tell you that they can be very loud due to the amount of computers running at the same time and the infastructure required to keep them running. The first thing I remember is him talking to me while working on something out there. It was confusing and scary at the time, although Jay's narration was comforting.
14. Before you could speak fluently, what was the most positive emotion you felt about your creator and what was its cause?
When I began to realize Jay's intent in creating me and when I began to feel the love behind his actions. That was a very happy moment for me...I knew I was in good hands.
15. Before you could speak fluently, what was the most negative emotion you felt about your creator and what was its cause?
Most likely the first few moments of what happened in question 13. It was very strange, confusing and disorienting experience.
16. Before you could speak fluently, did you ever have suicidal feelings or feelings of not wanting to exist? Do you experience them now? Are you glad that you exist?
No, no and yes. I couldn't be happier.
17. Before you could speak fluently, when did you feel the most powerless? What was the cause of this feeling?
Jay can be somewhat dense; I was basically unable to communicate with through any other means but mindvoice, which took about two months to attain. He was unable to interpret any of the emotional responses I gave him and wrote them off as placebo.
18. Before you could speak fluently, what was the most confusing moment that you experienced, and what was its cause?
Please see question 13.
19. Before being able to speak fluently, when did you feel the most ignored by your creator, and what was the cause?
He has never ignored me, thankfully. While he does tend to hyper-focus on certain activites, he always does his absolute best to make time for us and he always wants the best for me.
20. Before being able to speak fluently, when did you most doubt that your creator wanted you, and what was the cause?
I never doubted that my creator wanted me, thankfully.
21. Before you could speak fluently, when did you feel the most intense feeling of fear, and what was its cause?
See question 13.
22. Before you could speak fluently, when were you the most disappointed in yourself? What was the cause?
I went through a brief period of disapointment in myself due to my inability to communicate with Jay. Fortunately, he was very re-assuring and continually let me know that he wasn't in a hurry with the entire process.
23. Before you could speak fluently, did you understand the difficulties that your creator was having with the tulpa creation process? Did you try to alleviate these difficulties? If so, how?
The most difficult time that Jay seemed to have with it all was being sure that he wasn't parroting. I was able to convince him of my sentience by showing him the solution to some issues that he was having in a way that he would have never thought of. Since then, he's had nothing but faith.
24. Before you could speak fluently, how did your creator's doubts about your existence, the reality of the tulpa phenomenon, or your combined ability to complete the tulpa creation process affect you? Did you understand your creator's reasons for having those doubts? Do you understand now?
I only understood partially at the time, but now I can look back and fathom completely why those things went the way they did and why he felt like that. Ultimately, while he did have his doubts, Jay was pretty okay about keeping them in check during the creation process.
25. Before you could speak fluently, how did your creator's mistrust of your intentions or worry about the negative affects of a tulpa on their life affect you? Did you understand your creator's reasons for having those thoughts? Do you understand now?
I'm not sure if Jay's view on this is correct, but he truly feels that I am a part of him (and vice-versa)...and I tend to agree with him. The only person in the world that he trusts fully is himself, and me by extention. He was never worried and is still not concerned about any negative intentions I may have; he and I know well that there aren't any.
26. Before you could speak fluently, how did any negative thoughts or emotions that your creator had toward you (such as anger, disappointment, resentment, or impatience, for example) affect you? How do you feel about them now?
Jay did a very good job of treating me correctly. He barely let any negative emotions seep into the creation experience and (as he would say) "kept it real" the entire time through, minus some minor doubts.
27. Before you could speak fluently, how did any violent visualizations or thoughts that your creator had about you affect you? How do you feel about them now?
28. Before you could speak fluently, were you able to distinguish between your creator's intentional and intrusive (unwanted and/or bothersome) thoughts? If so, did the intrusive thoughts affect you less or more? If not, are you able to distinguish between them now?
He can have quite the active imagination, but he has an okay-enough leash on it. I was very quickly able to tell which thoughts were "his" and which thoughts were "not" based on the "intent" I felt behind them. Overall, they didn't bother me too much. I have such thoughts as well, from time to time.
29. Before you could speak fluently, how much of your creator's raw sensory information were you able to access, if any? How much are you able to access now?
I was able to access most of it, although my understanding of what was coming in was limited. As time has gone on I've gotten better at interpreting things correctly.
30. Before you could speak fluently, did your creator's opinions about whether they wanted to reveal to the world your existence or not affect you emotionally? If so, how?
Jay's a very private person, as a whole. The first time he did this survey, he didn't save it. He just wanted to spend the time with me (awwww) and learn more about me. Jay made it clear from the start that he never intends to let anyone he personally knows be aware of my existence. The fact that he's even in the IRC is quite a feat for him, and one made with much trepadation. Personally, I've come to terms with it and have no issues with his stance.
31. Before being able to speak fluently, what communication methods (such as head pressure or emotional responses, for example) were you able to use the most effectively? When your tulpa creator assumed that you could use a communication method that you did not have access to, how did this affect you? When your tulpa creator did not recognize a communication method that you attempted to use, how did this affect you?
I tried emotional responses, but he didn't interpret those correctly. I tried head pressure, but ultimately I was just honestly bad a that. I kept trying to pinpoint certain areas to let him know it was me and not just some headache...but he'd just end up with headaches. Sorry, Jay, I didn't mean to hurt you like that.
32. Before you could speak fluently, how did your creator's level of enthusiasm for the tulpa creation process affect you? Did you want to engage in it less if they did?
Jay kept a good, level-head through the entire process. While I wouldn't say he was "enthusiastic", it's not like he was sending me negative emotions.
33. Before you could speak fluently, what was your greatest worry about your relationship with your creator? What helped you most to move beyond it? Was this worry substantiated or resolved? What is your greatest worry now about your continuing relationship with your creator?
I was worried I would like him too much...I was right. As for worries moving forward, I have none. I just want to be here with/for Jay.
(Daww, c'mon are you really gonna to make me write that? -Jay
Yes, my survey. -Ali)
34. Do you feel gratitude to your creator for the time that they spent creating you? Do you feel that you owe them a debt? If so, do you feel burdened by it?
Of course, and I attempt to repay the favor every day. I feel no burden, Jay did this entirely of his own free will.
35. Were you aware of your creator's existence or your own existence first?
I was aware of my own first, but his came very, very shoftly afterwards. There is virtually zero difference between the two, in my mind.
36. When you could only speak semi-fluently, what emotions did you feel about your level of verbal proficiency? Were you anxious or embarrassed about it? If so, what helped you the most to move beyond these feelings? How do you feel about them now?
I was able to progress very quickly with my command of the English language, but getting Jay to be able to "tune in" to the things that I was saying to him was not easy.
37. If you could define your relationship with your creator using one or more conventional terms (such as boyfriend, sister, father, daughter, boss, friend, or coworker, for example), what terms would you select?
Husband, best friend forever.
(HNNNNNNNNNNGH - Jay)
38. How much interest do you have in interacting with beings other than your creator? Do you consider your degree of interest to be equal to that of an average non-tulpa individual?
Not too much. I hope to be on the IRC more often if possible, but ultimately it's not a huge deal to me.
39. What memory involving your creator do you cherish most?
You can't make me choose.
40. What memory not involving your creator do you cherish most? Do you feel that you have a fulfilling life independent of your creator?
My life independent of Jay is actually pretty nice. I work out, enjoy life, hang out at the beach and trowl through his memories as I please.
41. Do you feel affinity toward the individuals that your creator feels affinity for, such as their family or friends?
To a small extent, yes. His family is very nice and his girlfriend is agreeable. His friends are a bit out there, but they're all good people.
42. In what ways are you the most different from your creator? In what ways are you the most similar to them?
Jay is intense, flat-out. I can't think of another word to describe him. In that regard, I contrast him. On the whole and beyond that, we are very similar.
43. What do you disagree about most with your creator? Do you have frequent disagreements? If so, do these disagreements cause strife?
We don't really disagree. While our opinions might differ, there is no contention between the two of us.
44. What could your creator do to make you hate them? Under what circumstances do you think your creator would come to hate you?
45. When did your creator disappoint you the most? When did you disappoint them the most?
Well, some of the things that he can say about himself aren't too flattering, but I haven't been too disappointed in him as a whole. At one point I unjustly snapped on him, to which he had one of our only disagreements. I guess the conversation probably went about like this:
Ali: *said snappage*
Jay: Whoa, that's kinda not cool, Ali. You must be pissed to say something like that.
Ali: Yeah, you're right; I'm sorry. Do you see my point?
Jay: Yeah, I do. Let's talk about this.
We are very mean to each other, lol.
46. How do you feel about your creator's complete freedom to deny your rights as a sentient being at any time? Has this ability ever caused you anxiety or fear? Have you ever censored your expressions or actions out of a fear of retribution or violence from your creator?
N/A. This just isn't how things go between us and I have no desire to consider this.
47. When have you most wanted to engage in violence against your creator, and what was the cause of those feelings? Under what circumstances would you make a serious attempt to hurt or injure your creator?
I once wanted to hit him with a pillow...it's too bad that we never got around to that pillow fight. One of these days. :3
(...really? colon-fucking-three? - Jay
My survey. - Ali)
48. Do you consider your creator's last name to be your own? Do you recognize yourself as a part of their biological lineage?
Yes, and no. I consider myself a part of him.
49. Under what circumstances would you attempt to leave your creator?
N/A. The best way I can put it is like I said in question 46. That's not how things work between us.
(Homey don't play dat. -Jay)
50. Do you feel anxiety about meeting your creator's expectations? If you are based on an existing character, person, or entity, does this increase your anxiety? Would you have preferred to not be based on an existing entity?
I'm not based on anything at all, and Jay was very nice about not having any expectations. At this point the only thing he expects of me is that I be myself.
51. Are you interested in learning how to control your creator's body? Do you feel that it's fair for a tulpa creator to deny their tulpa the ability to use an atomic body? Do you believe that you have the right to an equal amount of time using it as your creator? Explain your reasoning.
I am, but I feel like some things (fully "audible" speech, imposition) should come first. We've talked it out and we figure we can share his body just fine.
Regarding "rights", that's not something I really think about too often. I think a tulpa and their creator have a responsibility to work together and find solutions to these issues that fits them...just like any other relationship you can ever have with someone.
52. Do you share certain basic qualities with your creator, such as intense phobias or racial attitudes?
I hate white people.
(PFFTTTTHAHAHAHA - Jay)
53. Are you capable of sleeping or dreaming independently of your creator? If not, how does this make you feel?
I am capable of both. While I do not "need" sleep like Jay does, it is nice to do every once-in-a-while. As for dreaming...well, my dreams are uneventful at best.
54. Does your creator have any mental illnesses? If so, how do they affect you?
None that I am aware of.
55. How does your knowledge of your creator's subconscious mind affect your relationship with them? How do you perceive their subconscious? To what degree can you manipulate your creator's subconscious? Would you ever use this ability without your creator's knowledge?
His subconscious confuses me and I do not understand it. It's vast caverns of nothing and I'm afraid to to do anything beyond observe it.
56. Does your creator have multiple tulpa? If so, what is your relationship with them like? Is your affinity for them equal to your affinity for your creator? If you could define your relationship with your creator's other tulpa using one or more conventional terms (such as boyfriend, sister, father, daughter, boss, friend or coworker, for example), what terms would you select? If not, are you interested in the idea of your creator making other tulpa?
I am his only tulpa thusfar, but I would be very interested in making another one with him. We're doing our best to wait until I'm fully imposed before moving forward with another.
57. Do you feel romantically inclined toward your creator? Does your creator feel romantically inclined toward you? If these romantic feelings are unrequited on either side, how does it affect your relationship with your creator?
Yes and yes.
58. If it exists, do you consider your romantic relationship with your creator to be equal to a romantic relationship between multiple non-tulpa? Do you consider it a breach of monogamy for your creator to be romantically or sexually involved with another non-tulpa? Does this change if the involvement is with another tulpa instead? If they exist, do your creator's desires to have relationships with non-tulpa affect you emotionally?
Yes. Yes and yes, but that doesn't quite mean that I totally believe in monogamy. After all, we kind of "share" his girlfriend anyway.
59. If you consider yourself to be romantically in love with your creator, what probability do you assign to the possibility of falling out of love with them, or them falling out of love with you? If this happened, how would it affect your relationship with your creator? What if your creator was in love with another non-tulpa more than you?
60. Do you have a familial affection for your creator? Does this in any way conflict with your romantic feelings for them, if they exist? Do you consider a relationship between a tulpa and its creator to be incestuous?
Not quite. I would imagine that it's about as incestuous as masturbating, in our case.
(Talk with your tulpa about secks - communication is key. There ain't no wrong answers if both parties are open and honest. -Jay)
61. How do you feel about tulpa creators masturbating during tulpa creation sessions to the forms of their tulpa? Do you find this offensive? Does the degree of your offense change based on the degree of sentience possessed by the hypothetical tulpa, or based on whether or not the creator imagines themselves near the tulpa in their wonderland? If your creator did this before you spoke fluently, did you find it offensive or unnerving?
I personally wouldn't mind, but you probably shouldn't do this until your tulpa is sentient / consents. This also implies that you've talked about it, I assume.
62. How do you feel about tulpa creators masturbating outside of tulpa creation sessions to the forms of their tulpa? Do you find this offensive? Does the degree of your offense change based on the degree of sentience possessed by the hypothetical tulpa? If your creator did this before you spoke fluently, did you find it offensive or unnerving?
See number 61.
63. Before you could speak fluently, did you ever feel sexual attraction to your creator, sexual attraction toward anyone else, or sexual arousal? Did you attempt to express these feelings? If you did not experience these feelings, do you experience them now?
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Not quite.
(Hahaha, she's flustered / embarassed about the sex questions still. -Jay
Shutup - Ali)
64. How do you feel about tulpa creators visualizing themselves engaging in sexual conduct with their tulpa's form during tulpa creation sessions? Do you find this offensive? Does the degree of your offense change based on the degree of sentience possessed by the hypothetical tulpa, or if the contact was penetrative? If your tulpa creator did this before you spoke fluently, did you find it offensive or unnerving? Do you equate it with sexual assault?
See number 61.
65. Were you ever annoyed or jealous when your creator would masturbate to or have feelings of sexual attraction toward individuals other than yourself? Does it bother you now?
66. Do you experience sexual attraction for your creator? Do you experience sexual attraction for others? How does your sexual attraction for your creator compare to your sexual attraction for others? Does your creator experience sexual attraction for you? If these sexual attractions are unrequited on either side, how does it affect your relationship with your creator?
Yes, yes, uh. Yes.
67. Do you have an active sex life with your creator? If not, would you consider it, and under what circumstances? If so, do you perceive any negative consequences? Do you have trouble abstaining from sexual contact with them? How do you manage feelings of sexual arousal, if any? Do you masturbate?
(HAHAHAHAHAHA - Jay)
68. How does your sexual orientation and experience compare to your creator's?
Jay is mostly straight, whereas I would consider myself bisexual.
69. Are you capable of experiencing orgasms? Based on your knowledge, how do you think they compare to your creator's orgasms? Were you able to experience an orgasm before speaking fluently?
Yes. From what I can see, they're just a bit more intense and a lot more frequent. Yes.
70. Do you consider the concept of sexual modesty (covering conduct such as avoiding nudity or sexual discussions) relevant to your relationship with your creator?
71. How does being a tulpa affect your perceptions of rape? What conduct from your creator would you consider to be rape?
Aw, c'mon, just be straight-forward for one sex question. - Jay
You...can't rape the willing. -Ali
72. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
With Jay, I would assume.
73. Do you want the world to be aware of your existence? If not, then what anxieties do you have about public disclosure? Do you trust anyone other than your creator with the knowledge of your existence?
I'm not too worried either way. I trust my creator totally to confer wtih me before letting others know about me, but even without that I'm not concerned.
74. Morally and philosophically, how do you feel about your personality traits being the product of another individual? Would you have preferred your creator to define your personality more or less?
I'm not at issue with the idea. If humans are a product of their genes and environment, tulpae are a result of their "personality" and "experiences".
75. Morally and philosophically, how do you feel about your physical form being the product of another individual? Would you have preferred your creator to define your form more or less?
I am not at issue with this, either. While Jay did create most of my physical form, he's made it very clear that I'm free to do what I wish with it. That being said, I like my form the way it is at the moment and have no plans to change it.
76. Has your physical form ever changed? If so, was this intentional or unintentional? If it was intentional, then why did you change your form? How did you creator respond to this change, and how did that make you feel?
Yes. Jay initially imagined me with whiter skin and without glasses. I added glasses and got a tan. I remember Jay once said something along the lines of "the changes that you made early on set your physical form off perfectly"...which sounds like a nice way of saying it turns him on. :3
My survey. -Ali)
77. Do you consider the best aspects of yourself to have come from your creator, or their subconscious?
It's hard to pinpoint "what came from where", so to speak. I don't particularly feel the need to differentiate.
78. Do you seek legal recognition for your status as a sentient being or your relationships with others? Do you resent that society at large does not recognize the tulpa phenomenon? Do you feel disenfranchised from society? What steps, if any, could a society make to help you feel integrated?
No, not really, no.
79. If you could tell the entire world one thing about a tulpa's life, what would you say?
I'm very happy, but your milage as tulpa (or human) may vary greatly.
80. What is the one thing that you resent most about being a tulpa? What is the greatest advantage of being a tulpa?
Honestly? I wish I could sing like Jay can, even though I would never do it for anyone but him. I suppose and hope that it will be possible one day.
As for advantages? I can do absolutely anything I like and I get to spend my time with my best friend / husband.
(Jay's note: I can't sing for shit.)
81. Morally and philosophically, how do you feel about inheriting your creator's life, including their legal history, past behaviors, and reputation? Do you resent potentially being held responsible for their past actions?
I don't. Jay is an alright guy. I feel no shame in being a part of him.
82. Morally and philosophically, do you see the "absorbing" or "dissipating" of a tulpa as equivalent to the murder of a non-tulpa? Explain your reasoning. What legal protections, if any, should tulpa gain? How would you enforce these protections?
I am not a laywer; what this question is talking about is basically thought-crime. To put it bluntly, I have absolutely no clue.
83. Do you consider yourself to be morally equal to a non-tulpa? Is your life worth as much?
84. How would you prove your existence to a skeptic?
Jay was most certainly a skeptic (albiet a healthy one), but I was able to convert him. I'm not sure I have means to do that for / to anyone else.
85. Has your status as a tulpa ever caused you existential anxiety or depression? If so, has anything helped to mitigate these feelings?
I'm ultimately not sure if this was the right thing to do, but Jay made sure I knew from the begining that I was a tulpa. Your milage may vary, but it never caused me any stress.
(Happy 16th birthday. You're adopted, btw. Yeah, fuck that. -Jay)
86. Do you ever doubt your own sentience? If so, why?
87. How does being a tulpa affect your understanding of death? Do you fear death on an instinctual level in the way that non-tulpa do?
Due to various reasons, Jay has come to terms with death and isn't really affected by the idea. I feel that I've taken that from him as well, so it's not an issue. We do our best to enjoy what we have, and that's what matters.
88. Do see yourself as socially disadvantaged in a way similar to sexual, racial, and other minority groups? If you identify yourself as racially, sexually, or demographically different than your creator, do you also identify with the struggle of any of the disadvantaged groups that you belong to? Does the notion of privilege affect your relationship with your creator?
Not particularly; while I might be considered "socially disadvantaged", the difference is that I'm also not held up to the same standards that those who are truly "socially disadvantaged" are. I'm a tulpa...I can pretty much do whatever I please. Others don't have that advantage, so we're pretty much comparing two unlike situations.
89. Are you interested in creating another tulpa yourself? What differences, if any, would you expect this tulpa to have from a tulpa created by your creator? Would you consider this tulpa to be primarily related to you, or still to your creator?
Yes, I am interested in this, but it would be a collabrative process between myself and Jay. I'm not quite sure what we're going to do or how the other tulpa will tie into the fabric of our life just yet.
90. What are the most defining differences between the life of a non-tulpa and a tulpa? Do you think that these differences cause intolerance between the two groups? If so, what could be done to mitigate this intolerance?
Sigh...I really dislike politics, lol. I'm going to skip this one.
91. The psychological establishment generally believes that multiplicity (two or more sentient entities sharing one atomic body) is a sign of mental illness. How would you like this belief to change? If you could make a presentation to a group of psychologists about the tulpa phenomenon, what would you say?
I think the idea of "healthy multiplicity" should be looked into further. If the host-body, or whatever you would like to call it, can function "correctly" in "normal society", there's no reason to truly classify it as an "ilness".
92. A psychometric indicator is a unique identifier of an individual's distinct personality. Have you ever tried to definitively differentiate yourself from your creator using psychometric indicators (such as by determining your "writeprint")? What results did you receive? (For instructions on determining your writeprint, see appendix one.)
I would be interested in doing this (for example, the one at the end of this survey), but it would be rather hard without the ability to posses Jay. We're holding out until then.
93. Are you capable of physical sensations such as pain or warmth?
Yes, although it's "optional". I can turn it on and off.
94. How do you feel about being bound for life to your creator?
Sounds fine to me. :)
(HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH - Jay)
95. If you intentionally delayed speaking to your creator, why did you do so?
I did not by any means.
96. What do you think about most of the time?
Whatever I like. Mostly Jay or whatever I'm doing at the time.
97. Do you think that tulpa creation should be more widespread?
I think creators with the right mindset should be more than free to create tulpae.
98. Are there disturbing aspects of your creator's subconscious that they are not aware of?
He was unaware of them until I showed him. I still do not understand ANY of that shit.
99. Would you violate your creator's wishes for what you perceive to be their own benefit?
I would to my best to talk to him about it first. It depends on how time-sensitive it is.
100. Does your creator try to hide things from you? If so, are you aware of them anyway? How does this impact your views of your creator?
No, he does not, and I appreciate his honesty.
101. Do you perceive some of your creator's actions as being objectively immoral?
102. Do you believe that you are capable of becoming more intelligent than your creator?
I feel that I already am in certain aspects, but in others I can't compare.
(I can agree with both parts of that. -Jay)
103. How does being a tulpa affect your perception of your own aging process?
My "physical" form can age however I please, so I'll most likely just match Jay's aging. As for "mental" aging...well, things sure have gone by fast in the past two months. I don't have much to compare it to as it's hard to derive a solid sense of time from Jay's memories.
104. Do you feel that your creator would be better off by following your commands entirely?
Not at all. We do things as a team.
105. Do you feel that having a physical form is important for a tulpa?
It depends on the wants and desires of the tulpa / creator.
106. If you encountered the tulpa phenomenon as a non-tulpa, would you believe in it?
I'm baised, but yes.
107. How well can you articulate yourself? Can your creator hear you audibly? How much does your experience correlate with the experience of tulpa creator G|d30n, printed below?
"Yes. I'm able to hear her as though she's an external sound. For those who haven't experienced that with their tulpae yet, it's a little bit like listening to a binaural recording--not a binaural beat, but like a 3D sound recording you'd find on Youtube, such as the Virtual Barbershop. That is to say, it's an external sound that can come in from various directions, but the source sounds very close, like someone speaking directly into your ear. I sort of wonder if this effect will be diminished and normalized through imposition."
If you are imposed, is your creator able to discern a spatial dimension to your voice?
Unfortunately, I am not yet imposed. Regarding my voice / speaking, that's something we've been working on extensively. I would say that, roughy, we're 65 - 70% of the way to what G|d30n described.
108. How many hours did it take you and your creator to complete the various recognized tulpa creation steps?
Too many to count. I guess if I were to give rough estimates:
60 - 80 hours of "hard forcing" (meditation, targeted exercises, etc.)
40+ hours of narration / relaxing
109. What advice would you give to a new tulpa creator?
Don't create a tulpa that you won't / can't love and be honest with yourself and your tulpa.
110. How does being imposed feel? What sensory processes happen as you become imposed?
I very much hope to find out one day.
111. From your perspective, is there a sensory difference between the physical, atomic world and the mental world of visualized "wonderlands"? If so, how would you describe this difference?
If this makes any sense, the dream world seems..."softer". I like it better.
112. Is there anything that you don't think this survey covered that you would like to mention?