Pokémon Masters Gear FAQ
a guest Dec 27th, 2019 756 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >Is there any benefit to farming gear?
- Yes, you can min max some types of sync pairs like this (excluding the use of dupe merges and tickets).
- Fully upgraded 2* gear on a matching pokémon type: +50 HP/+40 Attack/+40 Sp.Attack
- If the Gear does not match a pokémon's type, they will only get half the bonuses.
- >Is it necessary for the existing content as of right now?
- >Is 2*gear gonna be necessary for future content?
- Probably not.
- >1*gear or 2*gear?
- A set of maxed 2*gear gives the same bonus as maxed 1*gear for off-types so there is no reason to farm 1*gear when 2*gear exists.
- >Should I farm 2*gear?
- Entirely up to you.
- >I want to farm 2*gear but not all of them, which should I farm?
- Assuming you're not a new player, farm Psychic gear from EX Marshal. You can beat it on Auto by leading with Giovanni.
- Otherwise, farm Grass Gear. EX Barry can be Auto'd with Brendan at level 100.
- Another alternative is EX Skyla for Rock gear, which can be beaten on Auto with a Giovanni lead and Olivia on your team.
RAW Paste Data