Mar 28th, 2020
- March Madness + Nibiru Connection w/ Marshall Masters
- The Michael Decon Program
- So what is going to happen?
- Right now we are waiting for it to reach its point of perihelion, when it is closest to the sun.
- When it does, it will going to be up and to the right of the sun.
- At that point, when it reaches perihelion, everyone's going to know....
- Right now, when you look at all the objects, you have a full face.
- You are seeing daylight sides
- That means they are on the opposite side of the sun.
- What I am looking for is when they are up on to the right of the sun.
- Then all of a sudden, you start to see a terminator.
- The terminator is like, think of the moon; the phases of the moon.
- You go from a full moon and then it slices and slices
- Takes thinner and thinner slices
- The slice between the daylight and the night sight - that's called the terminator.
- Once we start seeing a terminator, we know it's reached its point of perihelion, closest to the sun.
- Then it's going to be arcing over on our side of the system because it's moving on 2 axes.
- It's moving on a 36 hundred year orbit on one axis, from the southern skies to the northern skies - comet like orbit.
- But then, on its other axis, it's orbiting around the sun in a matching orbit with us.
- It's a little bit faster
- We're 365 days - it's about 360 days
- So it's just a matter of time before we creep up on each other and that's when it happens
- What's going to happen next is ... if we are seeing 3 objects here, then either Nemesis is on the ecliptic or above it.
- Which means that things are going to start accelerating because if you understand the physics, you know that in an orbit like this, when it comes to a point when it's going to whip around
- This elongated 36 hundred year orbit, when it gets to the top, it whips very violently, very quickly speeds up.
- Then it passes through our system.
- We will watch it actually pass over our heads.
- Then it is going to go down between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, heading back into the southern skies.
- .... from perihelion to the ecliptic, that is always what we call the 'death zone'.
- This is when the interaction between Nemesis and our sun is going to be greatest and we have problems.
- But it's when Nemesis reaches the ecliptic, that's when we really run the risk of really severe events which would include Ed Dames' cosmic sprite and also a pole shift.
Please, Sign In to add comment