Solution to "o: In function `__vector_11': multiple definition (...)"
a guest Apr 13th, 2010 336 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #if 0
- #if MOTOR_STYLE == 1
- //do encoder stuff here.
- //increment our index
- if (motor1_dir == MC_FORWARD)
- stepper_index = (stepper_index - 1) % 8;
- stepper_index = (stepper_index + 1) % 8;
- //coil 1
- digitalWrite(MOTOR_1_DIR_PIN, coil_a_direction & (1 << stepper_index));
- if (coil_a_enabled & (1 << stepper_index))
- analogWrite(MOTOR_1_SPEED_PIN, stepper_high_pwm);
- analogWrite(MOTOR_1_SPEED_PIN, stepper_low_pwm);
- //coil 2
- digitalWrite(MOTOR_2_DIR_PIN, coil_b_direction & (1 << stepper_index));
- if (coil_b_enabled & (1 << stepper_index))
- analogWrite(MOTOR_2_SPEED_PIN, stepper_high_pwm);
- analogWrite(MOTOR_2_SPEED_PIN, stepper_low_pwm);
RAW Paste Data