Breakfast - Leaf fall
- >You are Shimmer Light.
- >... It's been quite a while.
- >Autumn is now officially over. Now...
- >You'll only leave the house once or twice a week until Winter has passed.
- >... Maybe it's for the best. After all, you do the most work in Winter.
- >Sure, your creations are fueled only by hate, but that's how they've always been.
- >Your hate is strongest during Winter, so you put more of it into your creations.
- >It really shows.
- >You used to consider them just as perfect as you, but now...
- >You find flaws with them.
- >Just like you, they're filled with flaws.
- >You were able to notice flaws before, but you able to fix them back then.
- >... Somehow, you just can't anymore.
- >Your creations have been getting worse since you lost yourself.
- >... How do you get it back?
- >With your personality, you've learned to replace it with... whatever Hexferry gave you, but you can't do that with creating.
- >... Right?
- >You put down the delicate pieces you were working with.
- >It's possible you've been going about this the wrong way this entire time.
- >Hexferry is teaching you how to use emotions other than contempt and hatred while around others, you should be able to apply them to other things you do as well.
- >You put your hooves on several different pieces.
- >... What do you think about to have "good" emotions flow through you?
- >... Her.
- >She's the one you'll think about.
- >She's always there for you, after all.
- >You start working on your new style of creating.
- >After a few hours of scrutiny, you hold the finished product in your hooves.
- >It's a beautiful gold and brown necklace with a glowing Aquamarine gemstone in the shape of a heart.
- >... The gem matches her eyes...
- >Usually, you'd sell something this beautiful the next time you traveled. But with this...
- >You'll keep it.
- >It gives you that light-heart feeling.
- >The necklace is easily one of the best things you've ever made.
- >You continue working on other things with newfound vigor.
RAW Paste Data Copied