White Victims of Black Crime - 0857 - Peyton Tuthill
- February 24, 1999
- Location: Denver,CO
- Victim(s): Peyton Tuthill 24
- Attacker(s): Donta T Page
- Description: Page, a habitual felon out on parole after serving 25 months of a 10 year sentence for armed robbery in Maryland, broke into Peyton’s home and raped and sodomized her. He then cut her throat, before stabbing her 6 times in the neck and chest with an 8in. knife, leaving her to bleed to death.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/AhTxW Closing arguments in Page’s trial 11-2000.
- https://archive.is/qrFck Page is sentenced to life without parole because of his bad childhood 3-2001.
- https://archive.is/ieQUp My life of crime entry.
- https://archive.is/ZksUi Peyton’s mother wins a $700K settlement in a lawsuit against MD for releasing Page 5-2002.
- https://archive.is/dLtNh A story about Peyton’s mother’s efforts to track parolees between states.
- http://peytontuthill.org/PeytonTuthill.html The Peyton Tuthill Foundation page.
- https://archive.is/K0alQ Tuthill surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.is/AgPay Tuthill surname info house of names.
RAW Paste Data