NaEDTA chelation therapy for atherosclerotic plaque
- NaEDTA chelation therapy for atherosclerotic plaque
- Message 1 of 2 , May 7 6:07 AM
- View Source
- A new patient asked for NaEDTA chelation therapy for atherosclortic plaque reduction. I have taken two Osbourne/Andersen seminars on IV therapy and cannot find a protocol there - I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share theirs (please feel free to email privately if needed)?
- I would also appreciate comments as to the effectiveness as there isn't a lot of support for it in the literature.
- Medscape J Med. 2008; 10(5): 115.
- Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(4):CD002785.
- I'd also appreciate any comments on phosphatidylcholine vs. Plaquex therapy for the same condition.
- As a side note, the male patient had the therapy 15 years ago after being told to get his affairs in order because there was nothing that could be done for the extensive occlusion he had. He did, however, develop osteoporosis and was treated with Fosamax after the EDTA therapy.
- To health!
- Cheryl Hamilton, NMD
- Prescott Valley, AZ
- Message 2 of 2 , May 7 5:36 PM
- View Source
- I'm interested in this too, so I'd appreciate it if you could post any protocols that you get through a private message. Thanks,
- Sacha Elliott, ND
- North Vancouver, BC
RAW Paste Data Copied