a guest Feb 17th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The second story is a story told by Bill Clinton on what he learned from Nelson Mandela on forgiveness. In one meeting of the two men, Clinton asked,
- "I wonder what you must have felt towards your jailers when you were walking out of that prison after those 27 years. Weren't you angry at them?"
- "Yes, I was angry. And I was a little afraid," answered Mandela. "After all, I've not been free in so long."
- "But," he added, "when I felt that anger welling up inside me, I realized that if I continue to hate them after I got outside that gate, then they would still have me."
- With a smile, Mandela concluded,
- "I wanted to be free, so I let it go."
RAW Paste Data