a guest Jan 23rd, 2019 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- deleting a db, rake db:drop
- removing the rails app, rm -rf app_name
- when changing/ adding models to your app, do you have to type in save or does it just save?
- rails generate migration
- then rake add it to the db: rake db:migrate
- SQL process - translating ruby into SQL
- rake db:migrate - wfiling cabinet
- rails generate migration - creates files; do skip this part;
- seeds.rb - run db file; apllies data into the structure
- do not use lightly: rake db:rollback (ASK FOR HELP)
RAW Paste Data