anonfrom8v Apr 15th, 2018 (edited) 2,366 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Welcome to my pastebin. This is where I keep all the stuff for my edits.
- Disclaimer: This pastebin is not to be linked outside 8chan, you're free to use and edit any mods contained within as you see fit and if you do edit/take anything from them, please do give credit.
- >Anon's VeF Edits v9.3 for Veritas et Fortitudo v3.2.3 (really old and outdated) [Abandoned]
- >Anon's Cosmetic Graphical Phixes for VeF v3.2.3
- https://mega.nz/#!JxF1HDbY!6Ls19znWcpgfBYd0l6bOrpUiMc6_IlAvGcruvy2_dUg [Abandoned]
- >Anon's HIP edits v1.15b for HIP 2018-02-17 (Hydra4.1) for CKII v220.127.116.11
- • Fixed several unit positions in the Caucasus
- -NOTE: THIS IS A BETA VERSION AND IT WAS RELEASED FOR PLAYTESTING PURPOSES. PLEASE REDIRECT ANY COMPLAINTS TO 8/v/'S /gsg/ THREAD. THANK YOU. USE UNDER YOUR OWN RISK.
- Victoria 2:
- >Anons HFM edits Anon's HFM edits v1.44 BETA 0.5 for the latest version of HFM 1.27i:
- Changelog (HFM Edits):
- v1.44 BETA 0.5:
- • Reworked the natives in North America, now they’re culturally divided (instead of having a generic culture like Native American Minor.) The subdivisions are: Desert, Plains, Pacific Coast, Atlantic Coast, South-East and Great Basin Indian.
- • Reworked the natives in South America, renamed Guajiro to Northern Southamerican Native and gave them a wider range. Added a new culture: Chibchan, located in the Northern Andes where Quechuas are not present. Extended the range of Central American Natives.
- • Reworked the conditions under which the player can expel turks as GRE; now the player can only expel turks if TUR doesn’t own Konya, Trabzon, Gjirokaster, Skopje and Plovdiv.
- • Reworked the ‘An end to the Turkish Question’ decision/events, now instead of removing turks from province to province, the event will do it on a regional scale, reducing the event spam.
- • Fixed the ‘Reform Gran Colombia’ as an American GP.
- • Overhauled Cuba’s terrain.
- • Fixed some localization errors for the ‘Recognize X State’ decisions.
- • Fixed Texas initial political parties not going away (hopefully.)
- • Added strait between Habana and Nueva Gerona.
- • Renamed: Vila Bela (2417) to Diamantino, Corumba (3313) to Vila Bela
- • Reshaped some provinces in the deep amazon and made them colonizable; Brazil will now claim them around 1855.
- • Separated the Hawaiian Archipelago from the Central Pacific Islands with a new region.
- • Enabled Norteno, Californio and Mormon cultures from gamestart.
- • Reworked the Mormon exodus decision, it’s now an event (or series of events depending on the outcome.)
- • Added tons of flavor events and decisions for Texas and California.
- • Reworked the way north American minors request US statehood.
- • Added a new formable nation: Aridoamerica. Spanning from California to Texas and Northern Mexico, this nation (and its propose irl counterpart) are a parallel of sorts to the proposed Cascadian Movement, but in the deserts of Northern Mexico and the Southwest US.
- • Added oil to Maykop in 1910
- • Fixed Russia not coring the North Caucasus in Ossetia.
- • Made Pontecorvo and Benevento lose cores upon ITA’s unification.
- • Fixed Russia not selling Fort Ross.
- • Gave more names to the Llanero culture.
- • Overhauled Tibet’s terrain.
- • Overhauled Tibet’s territorial divisions and pops.
- • Renamed the Tibetan Plateau region to Ü-Tsang.
- • Added the following regions: Ngari, Kham, Arunachal.
- • Added the following provinces: Gerze, Rutog, Tsongdu, Kumantag, Amdo, Nyingchi, Itanagar, Anini, Dartsedo.
- • Gave Qinghai to Gansu and renamed the Qinghai region to Amdo, the whole Qinghai administrative region was created in 1928.
- -DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A BETA RELEASE INTENDED FOR PLAYTESTING PURPOSES, PLEASE REDIRECT ANY COMPLAINTS TO 8/v/'s /gsg/ THREAD. THANK YOU. USE UNDER YOUR OWN RISK.
- IMPORTANT LINKS from other modders:
- >HIP for CK2:
- >HFM for Victoria 2:
- >The Steppe Wolfe: A Flavour mod for Bulgaria:
RAW Paste Data