- Flashback - The Quest for Identity [Reboot]
- As you roll to a ledge, hold down to make Conrad hold the ledge faster.
- Automatic Punch when an enemy is too close.
- No Sonia or GBI needed.
- The whole story is about his identity.
- Conrad B. Hart, a scientist who discovered aliens. The aliens then erased his memory.
- Ian gives parts of Conrad's memory but doesn't remember everything at once.
- Then he gets the memory of someone else (the professor)
- Aliens tries to confuse Conrad by mixing in some more memories of someone else.
- Master Brain talks about his supposed identity, but who can Conrad trust?
- Philip Howard Clark (Professor) worked on a memory jamming device that helped the aliens.
- Level List:
- New Washington
- Death Tower
- Spaceport (to Taxi)
- University (maybe not?)
- Jetbike Chase
- Paradise Club
- Morph Planet
- Vessel Escape
- Level Details:
- - Titan:
- Jungle, all about exploration
- Find 10 grenada fruits throughout the level to Jack.
- - Death Tower:
- Circular Tower, Boss.
- - Spaceport:
- Semi-Linear level, with three ways to get out:
- - Underground, the easiest way.
- - Roof, a normal way, a few cops. (with a few vehicles going over)
- - Front door, full of cops.
- Outside: Evening set, with grey clouds.
- - University
- Finds clues about his identity...
- - Jetbike Chase:
- Chase against Ian, with a turbo button. In the City.
- - Paradise Club:
- It now rains in the night.
- Going in the nightclub thanks to a duct.
- Breaking in the main room by breaking a window, makes people go apeshit.
- - Morph Planet:
- Master Brain: Messing with your head.
- - Vessel Escape:
- Same gameplay as the Jetbike.
Flashback Reboot Ideas
LuigiBlood Mar 3rd, 2014 121 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data