a guest Sep 12th, 2019 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Date of the letter
- Name of the Recipient
- Job Title of the Recipient
- Name of the Employer
- Employer's Street Address
- Employer's City, State and Zip Code
- Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:
- Thank you very much for the opportunity to interview for the position of [job title] yesterday [or today, if appropriate]. I enjoyed speaking with you, meeting other members of the staff, and the opportunity to learn more about this position. I am very interested in this position and the opportunity to join your team.
- This job feels like a very good match between my skills and experience and the requirements of this job. As we discussed, you need someone with strong [whatever] skills, and I have extensive experience with [whatever technology or tool that is important to the job and that you have experience using]. In addition, in my current [or former] job as [names or type of employer in your past] has provided the opportunity to polish my skills in [whatever] and [whatever] needed for your [job title] position.
- Again, thank you for considering me for this wonderful opportunity. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or need more information. I look forward to hearing from you next week [or whenever they said they would be in touch] and hope to join your staff soon.
- Best regards,
- [your name]
- [Your tagline, like "eCommerce Customer Support Specialist"]
- [Your job search email address]
RAW Paste Data