a guest Aug 24th, 2010 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- //improved below by srbs
- //you can add in any character below at the end, and their values will increase from 9's value of 35
- //remember to update the space's value in-map and a few lines down
- //also note: for the ^, you need ^^ and for a ", you need ^"
- chars = "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789" //`~!@#$%^^&*()-_=+;:'^",<.>/?
- charret = [
- if (=s $arg1 " ") [
- result 40 //change this value for the space.
- ] [
- i = (strstr $chars $arg1)
- result (? (> $i 25) (- $i 26) $i)
- //improved below by RaZgRiZ, fixes by srbs
- getletter = [gridpower 3; cancelsel; entfind base $arg1; gotosel; delent; sleep 10 [editdrag; copy; newent base @arg1; cancelsel]]
- printletter = [gridpower 3; entfind sound $arg1; gotosel; delent; sleep 10 [editdrag; paste; newent sound @arg1; cancelsel]]
- printword = [
- if (> (strlen $arg1) 32) [echo "Maximum length of 32 characters exceeded"] [
- loop i (strlen $arg1) [
- sleep (* 100 $i) [
- getletter (charret (substr [@@@arg1] @i 1))
- sleep 20 [printletter @@i]
RAW Paste Data