a guest Apr 18th, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Your Name - Pablo Kincaid
- Date of Birth - 02/14/1999
- Approximately How Long Have You Been a Member of Life Studios - uhh Years upon years fam
- Why do you want to join the LSPD/BCSO? (100 Word Minimum) - There are many reasons I want to be part of the BCSO. For many years now I have found that being part of a team brings out the better part of me. For others and also myself it turns out to be more of a enjoyable experience. I want to be able to go around a help others and meet new people. Whilst part of Law Enforcement you meet new personalities which opens new doors for opportunities and experiences. While a cop you experience new things everything, there are always plot twists and new things that you can do that you wouldn't be able to as a civilian. I want to be able to set an example for the new people on the island and hopefully motivate them to do good rather than bad.
- What special skills, if any, can you offer the LSPD/BCSO? - I posses many skills and traits that can greatly benefit the BCSO/LSPD. For one, I bring a lot of experience. On previous islands I have held many positions within both PD and SO for extended periods of time which provided me with many experiences that most wouldn't have. I have been part of many SERT teams in which I learned how properly and effectively communicate with other officers. Communication is a vital part of Law Enforcement and lacking the ability to properly get your message across can can people hurt. I have built my entire law enforcement "career" around strategic movement and strategy. For a long period of time as well I was part of DTU. In DTU I also experienced many things that will benefit this Sheriff's Office. Patience was a key thing that I learned. Not everything will be handed to you on a platter. Things will get frustrating. I have learned to overcome that impatience and adapt to what is presented in front of me. I am someone who knows his limits, I posses marksman skills that can save a fellow officers life. My piloting skills are also above average. I am able to transport a team from point A to point B in a timely and safe manner.
- What experience, if any, do you have with law enforcement? - I have been part of both SWAT/SERT and DTU on other 'islands'. I have held command positions in both these departments.
- Why should we hire you over other applicants? (50 Word Minimum) - The reason why I should be hired over other applicants is because of the experience and skills that I posses. Not many applicants have the same amount of experience that I do. My resume puts into detail what kind of law enforcement officer I am. With a profession like this, you need certain traits and skills such as patience to be able to carry out a healthy and professional career.
- Do you agree that you have read and fully understand the Criminal Code? Yessir
- Do you agree that you will keep anything you learn from the interview process confidential? Yessir
- Do you agree that by applying to the LSPD/BCSO, it does not guarantee a spot or even an interview within the LSPD/BCSO? Yessir
- Pablo Kincaid
RAW Paste Data