a guest Jun 19th, 2018 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or other K-On! materials, the rights belonging to their respected owners. This fanfiction isn’t for commercial purposes and is completely free for your enjoyment.
- Warning: This fanfiction contains high amounts of explicit and offensive material. Examples of such are abusive and violent language, crimes of various severity, scenes including yuri, detailed gore scenes, use of drugs, discrimination and fictional acts of terrorism. Please refrain from reading if you find any of these contents offensive. I’m in no way encouraging violating the law, acts of terrorism or any discrimination as itself. This is written purely for entertainment purposes based on a “what-if” principle.
- With that put aside, I’d like to welcome those who are able to put prejudice aside and even better, possess the ability to have a good laugh at themselves. I would also be pleased to give my gratitude to a certain group of individuals, they know who they are.
- Beep, beep, beep.
- Frequent precipitation, the infamous harbinger of autumn was unleashing its bottomless fury upon anything unfortunate enough to wander the empty streets at early hours. Holding one of the highest positions in the conspiracy, the ominous wind was happy to fulfill its duties, making a truly devastating tandem with flooding rain. Warming up from a long slumber, the villains ascended back to their reigning days of glory, rejoicing in occasional shenanigans of blowing someone’s hat off or invading peaceful dreams, keeping the all-around mood factor down for what seemed like an eternity.
- Beep, beep, beep.
- One of those lucky enough to enjoy the cozy atmosphere of home tightly wrapped in their sheets and hugging their pillow, was a petite yet rebellious teenager, or what more looked like a small-ish knoll shielded from the vicinity of the weather by a messy warm blanket.
RAW Paste Data