a guest Jan 12th, 2018 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- = Alpha 0.1 =
- Code Specific Fixes - This list changes constantly since we are deving non stop..
- - [ ] Remove all "default" precaches etc.
- - [ ] Move W_Attack from weapons.qc to w_weapons.qc after most weapons of default
- q1 are redundant.
- - [ ] Create a few base textures to use for simple entity test maps, also be
- sure to send some of theses maps along when spreading alpha 0.1
- - [ ] Create proper nice textures(cartoony?) for the first map of the game.
- The map being in specific Dave his appartment, and his neighbouring
- appartment, a small garden, trash bins, basements, trees, fences
- and loads of random goodies such as bookcases and what not, you know.
- - [x] Implement a simple Wooden Stool weapon. (Or a knife?, nah stool it is?)
- - [x] Implement a simple Pistol weapon. (Glock)
- - [ ] Implement a simple Rifle weapon. (mp5?)
- - [ ] Make msg_showmessage, when triggered displays a message. Waits for the
- desired amount of time before displaying, and after displaying again.
- - [ ] Make msg_brushtrigger for allowing brushes to be used as trigger areas.
- - [ ] Create a simple Actor NPC that can stand there, preferably by selected
- animation, and allows for a trigger to be triggered when spoken to.
- - [ ] Create a simple ActorNPC/msg_optionbox entity which allows for multuple
- choices to be selected, each resulting in a specific target being trigged
- Game Mechanics
- - [ ] Allow for weapon meshes to somehow be hooked onto the player. Yes I know
- that without a tagged mesh format this can be extremely annoying to work
- out as a content dev.
- - [ ] Allow for a "use" action such as in Half-Life, where we can hit the e
- key in order to open a door, use buttons, talk to NPC's etc.
- - [ ] Implement recoil, as such that the game behaves like Counter-Strike while
- shooting. Also do not allow for the player to be moving, maybe even
- require a crouche in order to shoot precisely.
- - [ ] Implement reloading, so that players actually carry ammo, and a current
- ammo inside the ammo clip value.
- User Interface
- - [ ] Allow for the dialog boxes to be displayed properly with a nice bg, that
- also allows for scrolling through the message being displayed.
- - [ ] Do the same as above for the Option Box(Question box)
- - [ ] Fix a Wooden Stool mesh, and replace it accordingly in code as well.
- - [ ] Fix a Glock mesh, and replace it accordingly in code as well.
- - [ ] Fix a MP5 mesh, and replace it accordingly in code as well.
RAW Paste Data