a guest May 21st, 2015 215 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- (setq php-tag "<?php \n \n")
- (setq empty-tag " \n")
- (defsubst my/header-title ()
- "Insert buffer's file name and leave room for a description.
- In `emacs-lisp-mode', this should produce the title line for library
- (if (eq major-mode 'php-mode)
- (" \n"))
- (concat comment-start " Beheer van " (and (= 1 (length comment-start)) header-prefix-string )
- (if (buffer-file-name)
- (file-name-nondirectory (buffer-file-name))
- " " "\n"))
RAW Paste Data