(TF) Celestia and Luna pick on humans for fun (B)
Nov 17th, 2012
- >wake up
- >morning routine
- >suddenly FLASH OF WHITE LIGHT FUCK!
- >Princess Celestia stands before you
- >"Anon you've got to come back with me!"
- "Back? Back where?" you manged to squeak out while still stunned from having CELESTIA IN YOUR ROOM
- >"Back to Equestria!"
- "But Princess, there aren't any humans in Equestria, how will I fit in?"
- >"Fitting in? Where we're going you won't need to fit in!"
- >she hurls you through the portal
- >upon landing a sharp pain travels throughout your body
- "Wait, why am I out in this field? Must've gone for a walk and dozed off."
- >you trot your happy flank back into town eager to continue your day
- >wait... flank? Hooves? Why does that not feel normal?
- "I must've been dreaming something real silly, of course I'd have hooves. Why wouldn't I?"
- >as you make your way along the path you don't notice the two pairs of eyes watching you
- >"I do hope you picked a better one this time sister. We still say thou cheated upon the bet with thine last human."
- >Luna sets down her binoculars and looks to her sister
- >"Oh come now little sister it's not my fault he couldn't meet your expectations. How long do you think this one will take to crack?"
- >Celestia continues observing the human-now-pony through her own binoculars
- >"We give this one a week, his memories are sure make life quite stressful in time."
- >Luna sighs
- >"This is all provided the information you got on this one was accurate sister."
- >Celestia lets out a small giggle and turns to her little sister
- >"A week huh? Okay I'll go with two and yes, the information was most accurate. You should have seen him last night little sister, this one will definitely be a treat."
Please, Sign In to add comment