Nov 10th, 2013
- Thanks for your choice, David, J.R. and everyone, I am truly honored. I'm already honored just working with you guys, this vote of trust tops it.
- FYI - I am a founding member of the Israeli Bitcoin Association, and with Bitblu out of the picture I plan to use some of that time to push that forward as well, not just Mastercoin. My primary focus will be Mastercoin though.
- For the time being, I am not expecting any specific form of compensation. I am already a big investor in Mastercoin, and this seems like the natural way for me to push this forward. I was very enthusiastic about the project since July, and the icing on the cake was discovering the CFD feature which guarantees we can implement fully decentralized assets, and realizing I can even implement Bitblu's original vision on top of Mastercoin one day.
- This means I can consolidate two of my largest passions in the last months into one, which is a tremendous benefit for me.
- I would love to hear your opinions and expectations about of this role and of me.
- Just for the record, David approached me about this role some time ago, and recently again this week. This week I replied at first that I'd dive into Mastercoin anyway, but I'm not sure I need the title at this point.
- However, after actively working on it for just a few days, and after seeing the roadmap ahead, I really think this is something I'd like to do. More correctly, I think I will be doing this role anyway, title or no title, and the title of Executive Director is just the best fit we found to describe what I'm already doing.
- The final clincher today was connecting with someone on LinkedIn ... I had to choose a position for "how I know this person" ... and realized it still says "Bitblu CEO" as my title. That title is simply irrelevant and outdated now, and I feel I should need to have some Mastercoin-related title as my active role.
- If for any reason you feel hesitant or feel this is too soon, please say so. This is a big decision for all of us, and we would like to get it right.
Please, Sign In to add comment