- Building Rockbox as an Application
- Using source code root directory: /home/saint/Development/Rockbox/development/rockbox
- ./../tools/configure: 1: ./../tools/configure: arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: not found
- ./../tools/configure: 1: ./../tools/configure: arm-linux-androideabi-ld: not found
- [WARNING] The compiler you must use (arm-linux-androideabi-gcc) is not in your path!
- [WARNING] this may cause your build to fail since we cannot do the
- [WARNING] checks we want now.
- Using arm-linux-androideabi-ld
- Found and uses ccache (/usr/bin/ccache)
- ./../tools/configure: 3777: ./../tools/configure: arm-linux-androideabi-cpp: not found
- Warning: Could not determine target arch
- Created Makefile
a guest Jan 28th, 2013 8 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data