a guest Mar 24th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #!/usr/bin/env bash
- # Created by Siddharth Dushantha (sdushantha)
- # Dependencies: xdotool, mpv
- # This script was tested using Firefox, so if you use another
- # browser, replace the value for WEB_BROSWER with the name
- # of your web browser (e.g Google Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- WEB_BROWSER="Mozilla Firefox"
- # Checking if the user is currently on the web browser
- CURRENT=$(xdotool getwindowfocus getwindowname | grep "$WEB_BROWSER")
- # Get the exit code of the command above.
- # If the user is using a web browser, then the
- # exit code will be 0
- # If the user is using web browser...
- if [ $STATUS -eq 0 ];then
- # Then select the url bar and copy the url
- xdotool key ctrl+l
- xdotool key ctrl+c
- # Get the content from the clipboard
- URL=$(xclip -selection clipboard -o)
- notify-send "mpv" "Fetching video..."
- mpv $URL
- # Get the exit code if mpv
- if [ $STATUS -ne 0 ];then
- notify-send "mpv" "Failed to fetch the video"
RAW Paste Data