- Though the world of GGO has that lasting impression of dusk, night comes to the map for the tournament as well.
- Kirito's pitch black equipment's finally useful…! Well, there are times when pure black makes you stand out even at night, though, lol.
- Sinon, asking Kirito about the meaning of strength yet again.
- But she probably already noticed that it was meaningless to ask another, about how to become strong, somewhere deep in her heart.
- I once asked an author famed for his overwhelming productivity, "How can you write so much?!" too.
- And received these words in return: "When you get tired writing a manuscript, write a different one to recover".
- …Thus, strength is something unique. (＾o＾)
- Or perhaps《the techniques of writing》can be taught and learnt, but… I suppose I can only search for them and train them up myself.
- About the overall list safe kept by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Virtual Division,
- with the《Player Real Name, Address, Character Name》, they were based off the data on account creation, so it's useless if it's false info.
- The My Number system will be starting autumn next year, but if the number's used in private sectors in the future,
- My Number might be needed to register for all sorts of accounts. In that case, with regards to online games,
- it'll block many of those throwaways for bots and RMT, but there'll be the risk of those with malicious intent stealing the My Number too.
- It seems in America where the SSN is widely used, there are credit cards made with stolen numbers, leaving victims unaware of their debts.
- On the other hand, Korea next door had used its resident registration numbers to verify account creations for a long time,
- but that was banned last year to protect personal information.
- The influence on the game industry was huge, with chaos over that infamous《youth late-night forced shutdown bill》too.
- I hope there'll be a breakthrough for a convenient, reliable, and safe verification method for the internet soon!
- All things said, I have great hopes for the release of My Number for private sector usage, personally.
- The Neurolinker in "Accel World" performs verification through the cranial nerves network patterns, so security is nearly flawless.
- No passwords needed even for online banking. Convenient!
- While I digressed, Kirito expanded on his reasoning. The destructive force《Usujio Tarako》's character name holds in a serious scene…
- It seems Matsuoka had to go through a little hardship during the recording, lol.
- Supplementing the《peeking at the input data on a terminal》issue, normal The Seed games have something called the《Detail Focusing System》,
- and it's impossible to read the words being input unless one was peeking from right behind.
- It's the same phenomenon as when Asuna failed to see the passcode for opening the birdcage's gate when captured by Sugou.
- But like how Asuna used a mirror to solve the distance effect problem, Kirito wonders if using binoculars would make the words legible.
- Scary… Players in full-dive are unconscious, so they're utterly defenceless. The presence of intruders might wake up sleeping people, but…
- The scorpion's the victory in the fight against the lizard!
- I often see fellow animals, monsters, or NPCs fighting in real MMOs, but I can sure do wonder if they do so when players aren't watching!
- The AmuSphere is loaded with various security devices,
- and there are players who set it to inform them in-game or auto-log out when it detects strange behavior, but Sinon isn't one of them.
- The standard AmuSphere has a safety device linked to the player's body status, so it's possible to auto log out upon abnormal heart rate.
- As for how the AmuSphere detects that heart rate, there are times when noise, called artifacts, mix into brain waves,
- and this happens when you bite down with your teeth or move your eyes during a brain wave measurement, or even during heartbeats.
- Thus, by selectively recording the heartbeat artifacts, the user's heart rate can be found through those waves—or so this amateur thought.
- Sinon's extremely frightened, but she would have never revealed it even in such a situation until just a little while ago.
- And to ALO! Asuna had logged out for a bit and called in this undine mage with glasses. His name is Chrysheight and
- the person inside is Kikuoka from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Comms., Virtual Division, who treated Kirito to cake in episode 1.
- His character name originated from combining "kiku", "chrysanthemum", and "oka", "height", in English… Wait, I wrote this before, right?
- Lol, it's a pretty straightforward name, but I like it quite a bit. I want to try writing about his experiences in ALO someday.
- Yui's really efficient, predicting all that with online searches alone… No, she might have even slipped into some closed network, though!
- Chrysheight addresses Klein as "Klein-uji" because… well, it's simply more samurai-ish.
- Kikuoka requested Kirito to look into the rumor of Death Gun not because he was interested in the Death Gun incident, but in Kirito himself
- (in other words, resorting to any means for his goal), but why would he, claming to be an official from the ministry, do that…
- If you want to know the answer to that, you might find it around the 9th volume of the books!
- Hence, Kikuoka thought the Death Gun incident was 90% a mere coincidence. It seemed like Kirito would be interested, that's all to it.
- And with things escalating… as things will go; he's more flustered than he lets on.
- Chrysheight played it down, calling it a "organization in name only", but Liz and the rest knew that if it wasn't for the task force,
- the SAO players would have been transported to the hospitals much slower, so there are more complex emotions at play than shown here.
- Asuna, heading out! To get to Ochanomizu from Miyasaka, Setagayaku where she lives,
- it's either boarding the Odakyu line at Kyoudou and changing to the Chuo line at Shinjuku, or changing to the Chiyoda line at Yoyogiuehara
- to reach Shin-Ochanomizu. The difference in speed is fuzzy, though…
- …But Yui would calculate the quickest route in a second at times like that. Now, back to GGO! You're too close, Kirito!
- A while ago, I read an online article going, "Those who try to stroke someone's head are disgusting",
- and though I have absolutely no chance at all of doing that in the real world (haha), I now hesitate to make characters do it in novels…
- It's a huge step for Sinon to call the Type 54 Black Star that symbolizes her greatest fear "just an obsolete, single-action pistol",
- even if she was just putting up a brave front.
- The faint quiver as she said "just an" felt like an expression of Sinon's emotions, as she battles against her fears inside, by Sawashiro.
- It got broadcasted! I'm curious in and afraid of the reaction from Liz and the rest as they watch this in ALO, but luckily, it's not shown!
- Among Kirito's guesses for Death Gun's real character name, "Pale Rider" and "Jyuushi X" are both wrong, so he could only be "Sterben".
- Kirito's on the move too! And there ends episode 11.
- It's finally time for episode 12, the final fight against Death Gun, AKA Sterben, I hope to see you there!
kunori - Episode 11 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Sep 25th, 2014 (edited) 2,226 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!