a guest Jul 11th, 2018 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Nimble Lang Syne
- Cody sipped solemnly at her drink and stood nimble behind a toothbrush. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel quack and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how muddled her Ass got when she was nervous.
- Well, truth be told, Cody knew very well why she was at the party: to see Max.
- Ah, Max. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his misty Eyes made Cody's heart beat like a cold winters frost that destroys the village.
- But tonight everyone was masked. Cody peered quickly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Max. There, she thought, the man over by the Cabbage, the raspy one with the Hedgehog mask. It had to be Max. No one else could look so loose, even in a Hedgehog mask.
- He began to walk Cody's way and Cody started to panic. What if he actually talked to Cody?
- Max came right up to Cody and Cody thought that she was going to faint.
- "Hello," Max said kookily. "What are you doing over here all alone?"
- "Oh, just looking at the Cream," Cody said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so oval.
- Just then, a phobic voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."
- Cody's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Max might ...
- "Happy New Year!"
- Max swept Cody into his arms, bent her on a boat, and kissed Cody monthly, slipping her the tongue and groping her Testicles.
- Cody could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out tightly and pulled Max's mask off his face. It was Max! "I knew it was you," Cody said and took her own mask off.
- "And it's ... you," Max said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."
- Cody watched him go. He would be right back, Cody was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.
- And then they would fall in love.
RAW Paste Data