puchiedarcy Feb 25th, 2016 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Rules are Smogon ORAS OU, 6v6, no myths, no legends, no megas, sleep, item, species clause ON.
- Round robin format, everyone plays everyone like most BOLTs.
- Each match against an opponent will consist of 7 games.
- For first game, pick 1 mon from each gen to form a team of six; any tier but Uber.
- The second game, replace any mon with a different gen 1 mon.
- For third game, replace any mon with a different gen 2 mon.
- Fourth, gen 3.
- Fifth, gen 4.
- Sixth, gen 5.
- Seventh, gen 6.
- Between each round, you should limit mon replacement to 2 minutes.
- Please be considerate of others' time in choosing, but keep up the pace of play.
- If someone is really taking too long, they forfeit that 1 game but still must do replacements for the forfeit round and the next round.
- You may remove any pokemon on your team regardless of generation.
- You do not have to have a mon from all 6 gens except for the first match.
- You must replace a pokemon every game.
- You cannot re-add a pokemon that you have already removed.
- You may not edit pokemon between games; do not adjust movesets, held items, natures between battles with the same opponent.
- When you play your next opponent, you do not have to do any of the same actions you did in the previous match.
- You can start with an entirely different 6 (1 from each gen) and use different replacement mon.
- Play on Pokemon Showdown simulator since this is extremely last minute.
RAW Paste Data