Darkgenerallord Jan 14th, 2020 100 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kamijou had no time to be flabbergasted—next, Kanzaki bounded up. Again, without
- getting a running start, she just flew straight up there, surpassed the head of Misha who
- was on the first-floor roof, and touched down on the second-floor roof without a sound.
- Then, she continued to run to the other side of the roof, toward where the backyard-
- facing porch was.
- This was ridiculous. Unreasonable even. It was like a child had asked, “What should I do
- so I can run really fast?” and the completely serious answer had been, “Graft an engine
- onto your body.” Some basic fundamental thing was totally out of whack.
- - Volume 4 Chapter 2 Part 6
RAW Paste Data