a guest Feb 22nd, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Copyright (c) 2014 Adafruit Industries
- # Author: Tony DiCola
- # Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
- # of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
- # in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
- # to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
- # copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
- # furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- # The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
- # all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- # THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
- # IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
- # FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
- # AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
- # LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
- # OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
- # THE SOFTWARE.
- import time
- import Adafruit_GPIO.SPI as SPI
- import Adafruit_SSD1306
- from PIL import Image
- from PIL import ImageDraw
- from PIL import ImageFont
- # Raspberry Pi pin configuration:
- RST = 24
- # Note the following are only used with SPI:
- DC = 23
- SPI_PORT = 0
- SPI_DEVICE = 0
- # 128x32 display with hardware I2C:
- disp = Adafruit_SSD1306.SSD1306_128_32(rst=RST)
- # Initialize library.
- # Clear display.
- # Create blank image for drawing.
- # Make sure to create image with mode '1' for 1-bit color.
- width = disp.width
- height = disp.height
- image = Image.new('1', (width, height))
- # Get drawing object to draw on image.
- draw = ImageDraw.Draw(image)
- # Draw a black filled box to clear the image.
- draw.rectangle((0,0,width,height), outline=0, fill=0)
- # Load default font.
- font = ImageFont.load_default()
- draw.text((0,0), "Design 6 - Group 8", font=font, fill=255)
- draw.text((0, 20), "JS JT FH CT", font=font, fill=255)
- # Display image.
RAW Paste Data