a guest Apr 26th, 2019 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 450g cream
- 600g milk
- 75g glucose
- 225 sugar
- 150g yolk
- 4.5g stabilizer
- 1 - 1.5g cayenne
- 2 sticks (3 - 4 inches long) cinnamon.
- 1 stick cinnamon grated finely.
- Heat milk with 2 cinnamon sticks, cover, let cinnamon stick seep for 1 hour.
- Mix sugar / stabilizer / 1 gram of cayenne, and about half of grated cinnamon, add glucose and milks, Bring to boil for 3 minutes.
- Temper the eggs, bring mixture to 155-160 degrees.
- add more cinnamon / cayenne to taste.
- Chill mixture, then machine it.
RAW Paste Data