- === Code of Conduct ===
- * Quick Version
- The tulip project and its supporting communication channels, including github and the #tuliplang irc channel, are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate without discussion and pre-approval from a moderator. Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the group at the discretion of @jneen or another moderator.
- * Additional Details
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of discussion, inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Disclosure of another person’s contact information including legal name or residence without their permission is also unacceptable behavior.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing or inappropriate behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, @jneen or another moderator may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or permanent expulsion from the channel.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact jneen at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. She will address the issue as soon as she is able to.
- (CoC shamelessly adapted from http://tinyurl.com/lhc-c-of-c, which was further shamelessly adapted from a private channel CoC written by @juliepagano.)
Tulip code of conduct
a guest May 21st, 2015 891 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data