Paradox Lounge Setting Info
Suzthulhu Mar 22nd, 2019 (edited) 97 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Paradox Lounge is a night club located on the corner of 6th Street in Austin, Texas. The club has three levels: the upstairs office and VIP lounge, the main ground floor, and a basement level below. The office and VIP lounge are strictly off-limits to everyone but the club owner and a few chosen patrons. The ground floor plays mostly house and modern pop music and is typical of most clubs, with eclectic decor and a brightly-lit dance floor. There are three pool tables alongside the main bar, and a table in the center of the club that spins. Many patrons are fans of playing a form of Russian Roulette with the table and their drinks, spinning to see who has to chug what. The basement level is home to a much darker, BDSM-dungeon-like experience, with underground trance music, dim black lights, a separate bar, and a deep bass vibe. In the basement level are three metal cages where dancers entertain those looking for a more visceral experience. There's the Seven Deadly Sins tattoo and piercing parlor next door, and a hotel across the street, which is also run by the Paradox Lounge's enigmatic owners.
- The Paradox Lounge is owned by a vampire and a werewolf jointly. Rosetta Morgan is a Ventrue vampire of some indeterminable age, and Circe Luna is a Silver Fang werewolf with a penchant for tarot readings. Both Rosetta and Circe have equal rights to the club and the hotel across the street, and one is generally in the club, while the other is in the hotel.
- At the bar on the main level stands Bruce, and at the bar in the lower level is his twin, Sebastian. Bruce's dark skin contrasts sharply with Sebatian's pale complexion, but their other features are identical. Sebastian always appears to be wearing corpse paint and puts on quite a show with his bartending skills down below, while Bruce's smooth demeanor has the main floor's patrons swooning over him, both men and women alike. Bruce is easily recognizable as an Assamite clan vampire, while Sebastian has the corpse-like pallor of the long thought extinct Cappadocian clan. Various other bartenders and servers flit through the bar area and around the various tables, and many vampire clans are represented by the bar's staff, including the bouncer, Mebembe, of the Nagloper clan of Africa.
- The hotel is staffed mainly by werewolves of various tribes and human blood dolls, and each room offers black out curtains to seal it off from the light of day. The rooms range from smaller, single occupancy rooms to larger, penthouse style suites on the upper floors. The hotel is also considered Elysium, and humans, vampires, and werewolves alike have been known to stay there. Blood doll services are of course kept on a strictly need-to-know basis, and release forms are signed by drinker and provider alike to maintain strict confidence.
- The Seven Deadly Sins tattoo shop is run by a Tzimisce vampire who goes only by the name "Skinner." Services of this parlor are not restricted to just vampire or werewolf, and it has a large human clientele. Skinner performs fleshcrafting services to an elite set of clients that only know of him by reputation and word of mouth. Those seeking his more underground services are invited only by others who have partaken, and then only after they have been thoroughly vetted and approved. Skinner has an apprentice named Juliet who performs piercing services. Her clan or tribal affiliation (or other...) is only known by Skinner, though to those sensitive to such, she emits an aura of magic and has a strong pulse. It's said that her piercings heal faster than average, and that they hurt a great deal less, which would explain her popularity.
RAW Paste Data