a guest Mar 26th, 2020 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #This is only a bit of fun!!! Makes a full screen red window that says your computer is infected with
- #a virus, then asks you to enter the virus' name you think your computer is infected with.
- #Then there is an error message saying that your computer is infected with the virus you just typed
- from guizero import App, TextBox, PushButton, Text, info
- app = App(height=1080, width=5000, bg = "red")
- def btn_go_clicked():
- app.warn("CRITICAL ERROR","Malware type " + txt_name.value + " has been found on this device.")
- lbl_name = Text(app, text="CRITICAL ERROR FOUND? Enter virus name below:")
- txt_name = TextBox(app)
- btn_go = PushButton(app, command=btn_go_clicked, text="Done")
RAW Paste Data