Sibling trio's telepathy ability
- (Frozen Summer, Chapter 3)
- ‘Mitoshi, I … I see all of you, but, … to me, you were all … dead. You're all dead in front of me right now.’
- Mitoshi was startled before grinning reassuringly. ‘I'm not dead, I promise! We need to find Latoshi, though! I'm not sure how to … tune this 'frequency', or whatever we're doing, to call him!’
- Antoshi thought for a moment. ‘Could it be that … we're hearing each others' thoughts? Like, … telepathy?’
- ‘I—I guess that's possible?’ she replied, confused. ‘I didn't know we could do this!’
- ‘Neither did I. Why don't we … try to search him out with our minds? You were calling out to me when I heard you, let's try the same for him!’ Mitoshi nodded in response.
- ‘Latoshi!’ they both called out in their minds. ‘… Latoshi!’
- Latoshi wept and trembled as Lazarus inched ever closer to him.
- ‘Latoshi!!’ he heard the voices of his siblings in his head. He gasped loudly.
- ‘An … toshi?’ he thought, finally recalling his brother's name. ‘… Mitoshi?’ His inner voice got through the two, who were equally ecstatic to hear him.
- ‘Latoshi!’ Antoshi spoke to him. ‘Are you all right? Where are you right now?’
- Latoshi held his head, trembling in disbelief. ‘Antoshi? Is that really you?’
RAW Paste Data