ULTRA HELL Tips and Tricks
mustardbucket1234 Jan 1st, 2018 119 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Tips and Tricks for ULTRA HELL: https://mustardbucket.itch.io/ultra-hell
- Basic Controls: R - Restart | M - Menu | Alt-F4 - Ragequit
- GUNZ Controls:
- WASD - Movement | Left Click - Shoot | Right Click / LShift - Focus | Space - Dash/ Drift
- EDGE Controls:
- WASD - Movement | Left Click - Attack| Right Click / LShift - Throw | Space - Teleport
- Basic Tips:
- 1. Level up by picking up the coins. Big enemies drop coins, and will drop more coins if defeated quickly.
- 2. Never stay still. Enemies and bullets will home in on you, and you'll get surrounded and die.
- 3. Don't move blindly. If you move without thinking, you're likely to run straight into an enemy.
- 4. Git Gud.
- GUNZ Tips:
- 1. All weapons have 2 different fire modes. Hold down the focus button while firing to use the weapon's secondary fire.
- 2. Master the dash. You get around 0.1 seconds of invulnerability at the start of a dash, so you can use it to phase through enemies and bullets.
- 3. While unfocused, you can "drift" by holding down space, which will let you cover long distances quickly.
- EDGE Tips:
- 1. Press space after throwing your katana to teleport to it. This creates a shockwave around the teleport location, dealing damage and erasing bullets in the surrounding area while giving you temporary invulnerability.
- 2. Your katana erases bullets. Swing/Throw your katana at incoming bullets to destroy them
- 3. Abuse your drone buddy once you unlock him. He lets you take out far away zombies with ease, so make sure to use him!
- 4. You unlock telekinesis at 100 points. Hold down RMB to use it. This will let you deal very high damage to far away enemies, but will slow you down and leave you vulnerable to nearby enemies.
- Advanced Tips:
- 1. Spawn camp big enemies. The faster you kill it, the more money you'll get and the faster you'll level up.
- 2. The first boss spawns at 50 seconds. Kill all of the enemies before the first boss arrives or else you're going to be in a lot of trouble.
- 3. Try to at least be at level 2 before the first boss. This will give you increased firepower and make the first boss easier.
- 4. After the first boss, focus on destroying the graves first before anything else. Graves will constantly spawn zombies, so if you don't kill them fast enough you'll get overwhelmed and die.
- 5. Aim for the head when fighting the worms. Don't let the worms split and you'll save yourself from a lot of trouble.
- GUNZ Level Bonuses and Upgrades:
-  - More Guns: Lets enemies drop special weapons
-  - Better Pistols: Increases your pistols' accuracy and fire rate
-  - Extended Mags: Doubles the ammo count of special weapons
-  - FMJ Penetrator: Your bullets can penetrate through an additional enemy
-  - Rapid Fire: Increases fire rate of all weapons by 50%
- EDGE Level Bonuses and Upgrades:
-  - Drone Buddy: Gives you a machine gun drone that follows you around. Hold LMB to fire
-  - Super Katana: Significantly increases katana damage
-  - Telekinetic Katana: You can now use telekinesis on your katana by holding RMB
-  - Drone Upgrade: Your drone fires faster and hits harder
-  - Ultra Katana: Your katana is even stronger now
RAW Paste Data