a guest Sep 5th, 2019 13 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Entire Kobayashi (Thor) Site Google Translated, Right to Left
- Anything in parathenses is notes not from Google Translate.
- Cold Peak Shitenno Head (Reiho/River City High?)
- “Head” is a term used to refer to “the strongest guy in the team”. Speaking of the strongest man in the cold peak school Shitenno, will there be other than "Kobayashi"?
- Hot blood (Hot-Blooded Tough Guy)
- Like “muscle strength” and “jump strength”, “hot blood power” is a special ability that humans have. The higher the “hot blood power”, the more “hot blood”. "Hot blood power" = "Hot blood"!
- Mach chop (Stone Hands, Dragon Feet, etc.)
- Speaking of Kobayashi's special technique, "Mach Chop". Mach is the speed of sound (= 340 / m), but there is no other person other than Kobayashi who is a real person and can deliver such a chop.
- Do I have to rewind my time?
- Is it possible to rewind the time like a clock with a mainspring? Time travel is the dream and hope of all mankind. If you can rewind time, don't make that person cry again. I would like to say a cool line.
- ... I'm not really happy to hear a heart symbol from a relative ...
- If you put 100 “Heart Marks” on the mount and submit them, you will not be able to send back a nice item. There are a lot of similar marks.
- The details are not so good!
- The word “namenyo” is a word often used by “Kuni” (Kunio). The meaning is "Do not take a playful attitude" (Don't mess with me), and it does not mean "Don't lick" literally. If you try to mess with something like "Lick me", it's probably a Mach kick (Dragon Feet) prey.
- Hattori brothers (Double Dragon Twins)
- Speaking of “Hattori Brothers”, it would be Dubdra Brothers, “Ryuichi” and “Ryuji” (Randy and Andy) of Ryomine Gakuen…. What is your relationship with Kobayashi?
- Let's go ... Mizoguchi-kun
- Can such a line be said to be about "Mito Komon" or "Kobayashi"? But who is Mizoguchi-kun?
- Hot-blooded hard school
- Kuni Okun (Kunio-kun)
- Complicated human
- If you are a busy modern person, you may have a feeling of “moy”. However, “moya” here means “misty”.
- D power
- “Power” means “power”, but having “D” at the beginning makes it so meaningful, it must have immense potential.
- It ’s good to have something extra, so I ’d like you to tell me the business first.
- Speaking of Kobayashi, this phrase. Even so, it is a little annoying.
- But no one wants to hear any extra stories.
- Yamada's bloodline (Simon, Slick)
- Speaking of “Yamada”, it ’s probably the evil general general, “Oda Yamada”, the former student council president of Cold Peak Gakuen. What does "blood line" mean?
- Evil future person
- Just because it is a “future person” does not mean that everyone is a good person. Some people may be bad. Is the concept of good and evil correct in the first place?
- Huh, it ’s a foolish guy… Let ’s take it all together ...
- A word of fear that politely pushes the opponent down to the bottom of fear. Is the opportunity to hear such words once in my life?
- Flying machine
- Meaning a machine that flies in the sky. The name changes depending on whether it is confirmed or not. By the way, the unidentified flying object is called “UFO”.
- Huhfu ... This is not the back but this is the front. My enemies are not bad ...
- Daytime face is an excellent high school student, and night face is a talented person who bundles badness. Is there a different interpretation?
- I'm a little big executive of the Todo Group, a little global giant
- The word “a little” seems to be fooled, but I would like to say that it is actually a great person. Speaking of the Todo Group, the “Athletic meet” is familiar.
- The future without feelings
- Certainly Kobayashi doesn't express much emotion, but is there anything related to it and the future? In the future, have people lost their emotions?
- Time management office
- Meaning “organization that manages time”. What does it mean to manage time? Can you say that “do not be late” is a kind of time management?
- Squid! Kobayashi
- “Ika Suze” is a slang that means “cool” or “attractive”. There is a high possibility that it is a dead language now. By the way, if you translate it into a modern translation, it's “Cool! Kobayashi-san”.
RAW Paste Data