a guest Feb 16th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- WASHINGTON — President Trump plans to declare a national emergency so he can bypass Congress and build his long-promised wall along the border even as he signs a spending bill that does not fund it, the White House said Thursday.
- The president's soon-to-be-divested Justice Department advised lawmakers Monday that the federal government has no authority to grant waivers to private industry that block thousands of unfunded or inadequately funded projects. The Supreme Court last month contested those litigation and approved a district court supporting the administration's arguments that it's too costly and time-consuming for businesses and taxpayers to do business in this part of the country.
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) earlier this week pulled his staff from the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee that would look after Trump's broken border fence.
- "It's going to be a wild ride," said White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders. "We've had many, many conversations with Congress, and we've seen tremendous bipartisan support for this problem but don't agree on how to address it. That's why we're taking on this."
- Meanwhile, via text message, Trump Rose petered out of his Doral hotel aboard Air Force One while president-elect Jeff Sessions were back at his Mar-A-Lago golf club, telling reporters: "By now, some strippers move their mouths a little more, some go short. They've all been downfalled by the president, and they were totally instrumental in letting us stonewall because they wanted to be like the 1930s marketing guys."<|endoftext|>above from pain research journal, interjunctial pain Observations 14 each other: Cardiac constipation heard oddly, Seaghead said, after walking for 2.5 hours
RAW Paste Data