a guest Aug 28th, 2017 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- already evaluated:
- - all external continuous integration sites fail to provide win/linux/osx support in some way, so there is no way around a self-hosted compile farm
- current options:
- 1) github
- - advantage: popular
- 2) gitlab
- - same as github, but less popular?
- 3) gitlab, self-hosted
- - disadvantage: custom user-management again
- - potential advantage: could patchpacks use our compile farm out-of-the-box?
- - to evaluate: difference in feature-set between self-hosted and non-self-hosted
- 4) bitbucket, self-hosted
- - go the full atlassian route with jira and confluence? ... meh imho
RAW Paste Data