a guest Mar 23rd, 2019 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Assault Class Posthumans gain the following Features unless otherwise stated by Optional Systems
- -Unique Critical Hit Chart: The ACP uses the critical hit chart for Monstrosities on page 436 of the core book
- -Biological: The ACP has the Biological Tag (It is immune to tech actions and system attacks other than Lock On or Scan, it takes all Heat as Energy Damage)
- -Bonus Activations: The ACP can be activated again (take another turn) each round. If the ACP is facing more than 4 Hostile PCs or NPCs at the start of a scene, it gains another activations (for a total of 3). It regains spent reactions every time it takes a turn
- -Deadly: The ACP can Critical Hit, dealing an extra +3/5/7 bonus Damage on Critical Hits
- -Juggernaut (Trait): At the end of its turn, the ACP ends one Condition affecting it.
- -Structure: The ACP has 3 structure.
- -Reflex: The ACP has unlimited overwatch reactions. It can still only make 1 reaction per turn.
- BASE SYSTEMS
- Signature Melee
- Nanocarbon sword stolen off a mech. A hammer that's mostly rebar. Crushing hard-suited fists. Whatever the Assault Class Posthuman brings to the fight, it'll hurt.
- Main Melee
- Threat 1
- +2 VS Evasion/Tier with 1 Accuracy
- 6/8/12 Kinetic Damage OR Energy
- Pick the damage type when creating the ACP.
- Signature Ranged
- Mech-scale handcannon. Squad Support Anti-Armor Laser. A carbon-fibre greatbow with arrows the size of men. Doesn't matter what it is. It'll pack a goddamn punch
- Heavy CQB OR Cannon
- Range 5, Threat 3 OR Range 12
- +1 Evasion/Tier
- x/y/z Kinetic OR Energy OR Explosive
- You must pick what this weapon is on creation of the ACP. If CQB use Range 5, Threat 3. If Cannon use Range 12.
- get up on a motherfucker
- Violence Made Flesh
- System, Unique
- Any target the ACP is jockeying or grappling is considered Shredded for all attacks made by the ACP
- OPTIONAL SYSTEMS
- El Gigante
- Modification, Unique
- The ACP becomes Size 1 and can grapple targets up to Size 2, it can still Jockey Size 3 mechs. Additionally it gains +5HP/Tier
- Modification, Unique.
- The ACP loses the Biological tag and gains a Systems score of +X and a Heat Cap of 7/12/16. When it overheats it does not Shut Down nor mark Reactor Stress. Instead it takes its Heat Cap in burn, then cools to 0.
- Well Trained
- System, Unique
- The ACP may share squares with Infantry squad, when doing so, it gains the benefits of Strength In Numbers
- This cannot be taken if El Gigante is already applied to the ACP
RAW Paste Data