- Note 1 https://www.facebook.com/Jobar.Revolution/posts/139011029570215
- After the end of large protest held following Friday Prayer, Assad's gangs entered the Jobar neighborhood and spread around the mosques. When they arrived at the Grand Jobar Mosque, they left a car (Saba brand) near the north gate of the mosque and then left the neighborhood. One of the residents noticed this car and notified members of the FSA, who came to to the scene and searched the car and found a large bomb in the trunk with wireless detonators. They defused it and removed the bomb from the neighborhood.
- Assad's gangs threatened the people of Jobar a number of times with punishment if they did stop the demonstrations and sent warnings to several prominent people in the neighborhood that the rebels of Jobar wanted them to stop the demonstrations and they will not bomb the neighborhood or carry out a terrible massacre.
- One of the officers in Assad's gangs told striking shopkeepers last saturday that they will soon face toughter punishment.
- Note 2 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=492851517393500&set=a.489254791086506.110167.485209911490994&type=1&theater
- It was reported to the leaders of the Brigade the existence of a car (Saba brand), white color with the license number 429 691, parked next to the north gate of the Grand Jobar Mosque. It had been seen entering with Assad's criminal forces while they were storming the neighborhood following the mass demonstrations, after Friday Prayers, to condemn the crimes of the regime and its massacres against the rights of our people in Tremseh.
- The car had been parked in a suspicious way under the observance of security forces and Assad's brigades and immediately after the security forces exited, an engineering unit under the command of the Haroun al-Rashid brigade discovered that the car had an explosive device with around 100kg of explosives and a wireless detonator.
- Praise be to god that they were able to disarm the bomb and move it out of hte neighborhood and transfer it to the control of General al-Habib al-Mustafa and send the car to a public street near Martyr's Square where it was burned to condemn this despicable move by al-Assad.