This archive file includes ECO 365 Week 2 Learning Team Organization Industry Overview
For many years, people across the United States has sought out ways in which to make money, and at the same time, provide for people a place where they can go and buy the necessities they need. Entrepreneurs from across theUnited Stateshad ideas that seemed logical, but in actuality were not. Stores, business, and companies have been built, only to last for a short time. Not every store or business built has been successful.
Business - General Business
SDLC Value Paper
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that explains the components of a formal SDLC process.
· Includea discussion of the basic elements of the SDLC.
· Identify types of employees involved in the SDLC process and their roles (project manager, system analyst, developer).
Include a minimum of 2 references relevant to the assignment, in addition to the textbook.
Format your paperconsistent withAPA guidelines.
Work-Related Project Analysis, Part I
Writea 1,400- to 2,100-word paper that analyzes a work-related project using systems analysis for a selected business system at the departmental or divisional level from your workplace, an organization, or a case study (which doesn’t have to be a health care facility).
· Includea discussion of the information-gathering techniques and design methods used in the project.
· Analyze and evaluate what made the project a success or failure.
Note: This situation is used as the basis for future individual assignments.
Include3 to 4 references relevant to the assignment, in addition to the textbook. These will likely relate to the best practices in the area being discussed this week. The references should not only provide definitions to the words used, but also validate your discussion in the paper.
Formatyour paperconsistent withAPA guidelines.
Work-Related Project Analysis, Part II
Resource: Work-Related Project Analysis, Part I
Writea 1,400- to 2,100-wordpaper that analyzes the work-related project specified last week, describing a workplace application architecture and process design.
· Apply the tools of systems analysis to describe a work-related information system’s architecture in terms of data, processes, interfaces, and networks. Draw the physical and data flow and any other necessary diagrams.Include an explanation of eachdiagram. You may need to talk to your systems department for some help.
· Prepare your diagrams usingMicrosoft® Visio®or other software that will allow you to create SDLC diagrams. Consider this assignment as an addition to the first part. This assignment incorporates transition from analysis to design for the selected system.
Include3 to 4 references relevant to the assignment, in addition to the readings. These should relate to the best practices in the area being discussed this week. References should not only provide definitions to the words used, but also validate your discussion in the paper.
Formatyour paperconsistent with APA guidelines.
Work-Related Project Analysis, Part III
Resources:Work-Related Project Analysis, Parts I and II
Note: Usethe same project addressed in the Work-Related Project An
To get this material copy and paste link to browser - https://bitly.com/12CnnoY
Saying no to things that make you uncomfortable is just as important in college as it was when you lived with your parents. Many students experiment with alcohol or sex during their college years, but if you don't want to do these things, don't let anyone pressure you into them. Your college experience should be about having fun, exploring who you are and preparing for your future via your classes--not about doing things you don't truly want to do.