a guest Oct 23rd, 2017 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'password_str'
- class Player(object):
- def __init__(self, username_str="-", password_str=""):
- while (not validated(password_str)):
- self.password_str=input("Password is invalid. Please try again:")
- def change_password(self,old_password):
- old_password=input("Thej passwword entered is invalid. Please try again.
- (You have "+str(MAX_ATTEMPT-num_of_fails)+" attempts reamining)")
- print("Incorrect password entered too many times. Your account is temporarily locked.")
- new_password=input("please enter a new password.")
- while(not validated(new_password)):
- new_password=input("New password is invalid. Please try again")
- print("Password has been successfully changed!")
RAW Paste Data