VFP Board Dox
- OP VFP
- Greetings from th3inf1d3l - Below is a short description of the Board for VFP in relation to @unoccupier who I believe is a fraud based on his recent accounts of his AWOL and subsequent turning himself in - things don't match up. From the Board makeup below, it should be clear that this organization is made of persons whose sole goal is to garner publicity and thus make morning money as according to a Board minutes from April 14, 2012, this organization spent $446,385.40 and made a profit of $10,274.
- Leah Bolger - spent 20 years on active duty in the U.S. Navy and retired in 2000 at the rank of Commander. She is currently a full-time peace activist. From her retirement, she makes apx $7233 a month + free healthcare and never served in a combat environment
- Gerry Condon - http://soldiersayno.blogspot.cz/ --> czechoslvakia
- Ron Dexter - A paid cameraman since 1962. Director/Cameraman since 1968. Owned a TV commercial studio in Hollywood for 20 years.
- Cherie Eichholtz - Executive Director of Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Nate Goldshlag - Executive Director of Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Joey King - born July 30, 1999. is an American teen actress widely known for her starring role as Ramona Quimby in Ramona and Beezus, the 2010 adaption of Beverly Cleary's book series with the same title.
- Adrienne Kinne -Fmr. Military Intelligence Sgt. Reveals US Listed Palestine Hotel in Baghdad as Target Prior to Killing of Two Journalists in 2003
- Gene Marx - Eugene "Gene" Marx
- Senior Vice President - Investments
- With more than 20 years’ experience in wealth management, Gene’s goal is to use his skills and expertise to help provide clients with solutions to their financial concerns and build quality relationships with them. He received a B.A. in journalism from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and an M.B.A. from Tulane University. Gene is a member of the board of directors of the Thurston Arthritis Research Center and the Rotary. He is very involved in the Charlotte Jewish community. Gene and his wife, Amy, have one son, Andy, and two daughters, Julie and Sophie. He enjoys all sports.
- Still working on
- Michael T. McPhearson
- Doug Rawlings
- Dan Shea and
- Matt Southworth
- Absent: Camilo Mejia
- Guest: Helen Jaccar
RAW Paste Data Copied