a guest Sep 22nd, 2017 46 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # before starting mysqld:
- - name: check for MySQL pre systemd script
- path: /usr/bin/mysqld_pre_systemd
- register: pre_systemd
- # Monkey-patch MySQL pre-start systemd script to prevent it setting
- # a random root password
- # Don't hate me, blame Oracle
- - name: patch MySQL initialisation
- dest: /usr/bin/mysqld_pre_systemd
- regexp: ' --initialize '
- replace: ' --initialize-insecure '
- backup: yes
- when: pre_systemd.stat.exists
- # now start mysqld service (and set a known root password!)
RAW Paste Data