SCP: SL MOTD #7
PatPeter Dec 28th, 2018 (edited) 2,175 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">Unigamia.com SCP Server #7 <color=gray>[EXP]</color></align></size></b>
- <align=center>Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align=center> Initial spawn: 30 d-class, 20 SCPs, 15 MTF, 20 Scientists, 15 Chaos Insurgency </align>
- This is my experimental server where I test new changes.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=red>[NO DISRESPECT]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears and slurs are allowed otherwise unless on intercom, radio, in pre-round, or in post-round.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of squeakers or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=red>[NO EAR RAPE]</color> Ear Rape over the radio or intercom is an instant ban. Music and funny voices are allowed as long as they aren't too high pitched.
- 06. <color=red>[NO TEAMKILLING]</color> Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings.
- 07. <color=red>[NO SCP-049-2 SUICIDE]</color> Intentionally killing yourself as SCP-049-2 will result in a kick and then a ban if done again.
- 08. <color=green>[D-CLASS TK]</color> D-class are allowed to kill other d-class.
- 09. <color=green>[D-CLASS ARREST]</color> Facility Guards must halt d-class and try to arrest them. Only d-class that disobey or shoot back may be killed outright.
- 10. <color=red>[NO TEAMING]</color> MTF cannot team with SCPs, Chaos cannot team with SCPs, MTF cannot team with Chaos, and D-class and Scientists cannot team together.
RAW Paste Data