andresilva2 Nov 12th, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Medical researchers have been carrying out experiments to determine the cause of the disease.
- A team of detectives is trying to find out what exactly happened the night her husband disappeared.
- For the French exchange trip I’m sorting out the train tickets and deciding which student goes with which family.
- I checked the fridge and I see we’ve run out of butter. Could you go and buy some?
- The family shoe-making business was set up by my great great grandfather in 1875.
- She lives in New York now but she grew up in the small town east of Chicago where she was born.
- Who smashed the window? If no one owns up to breaking it, I will cancel the class trip to the mountains.
- I’m not sure which one to buy; I can’t make up my mind. I’m terrible at making decisions.
- I’m fairly certain that my parents felt I had let them down when I failed my exams – they’d paid for a good education for me.
- It’s not fair! Mark hit me and my mum told me off for shouting at him. She always favours him.
- 1. grow up
- 2. set up
- 3. own up to - confess something you did
- 4. make up
- 5. let down
- 6. tell off
- 7. find out
- 8. sort out
- 9. carry out
- 10. run out
- 1. carry out the teacher's instructions exactly
- 2. took up tennis at
- 3. was set up by
- 4. was put off by
- 5. we turn up,
- 6. didn't make up her
- 7. looking forward to hear
- 8. didn't run out of
- 9. to put up with
- 10. carry on
- 11. would look into
- 12. able to come up with
RAW Paste Data