a guest Dec 14th, 2019 127 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The date of Zackry's death should be changed from the last night of July to the last night of September.
- The reason for this change is that around the end of July, I would start to see people posting and even messaging me about 365 and Zackry's death. I loved seeing this because it meant people enjoyed the story I had written.
- I no longer enjoyed it when fate socked me over the head and a very young, very weak kitten I was caring for passed away in a very horrific way on that exact night. It is an event that caused me to develop very real trauma to the point where I am much more sensitive around anything involving cats in even slight discomfort.
- I have no issues with the posts people make as they approach the night of Zackry's death. I simply cannot handle seeing a rise in talk about sick innocent beings dying young on the anniversary of my kitten's death. That is the only reason.
- In honor of the reason behind this retcon, the new date of Zackry's death is the last night of September, keeping the original story intact while granting him just over a full year of life. I couldn't give it to Pookah but I can give it to Zackry.
RAW Paste Data