DASQ Building and Construction
ceronull Feb 25th, 2016 (edited) 332 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Defensive Structures:
- Anti-Air Network: A web of AA Towers and Advanced-AA Towers provide a wide coverage of fire over a planet/moon and it's atmosphere, capable of striking most craft within high orbit. One network is capable of covering a single moon while requiring up to two or three to fully cover full-sized planets and planetoids. Cost: 2000B 2000M
- Anti-Air Missile Bunker: A sturdy bunker containing a large amount of long-range tracking missile for the purpose of striking and destroying craft within in the upper atmosphere of the planet. If connected to supply lines the bunker can generate missiles automatically. Cost: 500B 1500M
- Advanced System Sensor: A collection of discreet satellites spread through a controlled system allows for early warnings of extrasolar visitors or detecting ships appearing in the system. 60B 60M
- Jammer Pylon: A tall tower that detects and counters foreign communication signals in a 20 mile radius. This not only blocks enemy communication attempts but also provides a rough estimate of the location of those that attempt to break the communication silence. Cost: 150M
- AOMBS: Anti-Orbital Missile Bunker System- A large underground complex that spreads for miles this series of bunkers connect to a central factory where hundreds of missiles are produced daily and distributed. A single system of these can cover the entirety of a planet and its airspace, it's Pike Missiles able to reach even the orbit of moon. Dedicated to launching a swarm of missiles to attack anything violating its planets airspace from atmospheric fighters to capitol ships in orbit. Cost: 400,000B 500,000M
- Planetary Shields- Powerful projected shields capable of defending an entire city, able to withstand orbital bombardment. Relying on the use of stationary projection towers these shields are much more durable than ship-based shields but requiring a much larger energy source. Constant bombardment of sufficient force will lead to the towers overheating and failing. Very effective against ground-based attacks and artillery. Cost: 5,000B 10,000M
- BioDome- Similar to Planetary Shields this is a self-contained habitable zone within otherwise inhospitable environments including the vacuum of space, toxic or even corrosive atmospheres, and submerged underwater. Those within are able to move and operate without protective equipment, automated systems recycling air and maintaining temperature and other environmental factors. Underground extensions will also have the same protective and comfortable environment unless natural hazards are encountered. Cost: 2,000B 2,000M
- Reality Anchor Tower: A planetside structure these spires hold a crystal anchor beacon aloft, allowing the anchor to broadcast its signal over a wide area of land. Cost: 80B 150M
- Anti-Orbital Lance: While they could be mistaken for a tower or other such building when at rest the Anti-Orbital Lances are in fact incredibly powerful weapons that rely on massive draws of energy. By projecting an intensely focused beam of elemental energy a Lance is able to strike an orbiting ship, the blast unrivaled by all but the strongest capitol ships attacks. Due to the immense energy requirements an Anti-Orbital Lance can only be constructed on adequately developed worlds requiring a world of at least 10% or higher in development. The base damage of a Lance is considered Necrotic for concerns of damage resistances. Cost: 450,000B 500,000M
- Support Structures:
- Resource Generation:
- Biomass Farm: Subterranean bunkers housing several hundred Catoblepas and Kelp-Eel Vats streamline the process of generating harvestable Biomass. Catoblepas are locked in a cell, the lazy creatures content to stand in place and feed on the piles of nutritious kelp and assorted agricultural scrap. Kelp-Eel Vats grow large crops of the kelp and breed large swarms of rukorian eels, both capable of being used for biomass generation or feeding a living population. Due to the large dietary needs to maximize the teratoma production of the Catoblepas a single Kelp Vat can feed only two, a single vat able to support several families comfortably.
- - Eel-Kelp Vats: Highly nutritious and fast-growing kelp can be grown rapidly in brine vats, providing a nutritious supplement to living minions or even the Catoblepas. These vats also support a breed of necrotically altered Eel, the creatures growing in large clutches. The eels graze on the kelp while their waste helps promote the kelps growth in return. The kelp is harvested to feed Catoblepas and your living minions while the Eels are bred for food and also biomass. Eel-Kelp Vats provide a bonus 20B per day and can be used to feed living minions
- - Solar Energy Converter: A large dish of black and gray bone it absorbs solar radiation and energy, using them to charge and even grow the necrotic crystals your vehicles rely on for power. The crystals are grown from a vat of necrotic fluid full of a mix of microorganisms modified to produce the raw material for the crystals from being exposed to solar radiation. These same crystals can be farmed and used to fuel the Cauldrons with Biomass. Can be mounted on the outside of larger ships where it folds in on itself when not charging or deployed on a planet to boost the production of Biomass.
- - Fungal-Lichen Farm: A large field of modified fungal-lichen grows rapidly around channels of liquid carrying a mix of necrotic fluid and volcanic springwater. Each farms harvest can provide for 10 Chitin-Slugs. Requires the presence of a volcanic spring to function.
- Mining Facility: Housed typically underground this facility is in charge of processing the vast amounts of stone and ore gathered by Entropic Excavators and Diggers. Using a series of large Cauldron vats to refine and shape the ore while crystal energy sponges drain any residual necrotic energy from the process shuttles then bring the refined ore into orbit for transport and distribution among the Armada.
- Wormstar Finger: This massive space elevator offers a number of logistical and economic advantages, despite its drastic up front cost and fragile nature. Shuttles or space craft are no longer needed to move resources from the surface to orbital structures, freeing shuttles for more important tasks. The counterweight station serves as a center for construction, with 4 docking pylons included on the structure to repair and build ships, while gaining a bonus to capital ship construction time due to the speedy nature with which resources arrive from the surface. A planet can hold a max of 4 Wormstar Fingers along its equator. Cost: 50,000B 500,000M takes 7 days to construct
- Orbital Platform: A city-like space station built in orbit over a planet linked by a Wormstar Finger or space elevator to the surface. These structures are expansions onto the counterweight station that can serve as infrastructure for industrial or economic purposes. Ranging from biomass farming, to ship construction, to mining refinery. Each platform possesses anti-ship defenses and hangars for defensive strikecraft. A Wormstar Finger with an orbital platform attached adds an extra 10 to a planets development score for resource generation without affecting a planet with pollution. Cost: 100,000B 700,000M
- Wormstars Fist: A truly impressive feat of engineering and technology this construction bridges and connects all four of a planets Wormstar Fingers into a unified Fist. This ring encircles the equator of a planet split into a multitude of armored segments linked together by flexible portions similar in effect to a truly massive bone-chain. The ring provides even more space for starships to dock at a multitude of docking pylons along with ship repair and construction pylons spaced along the inner edge of the ring. Anti-ship defenses are abundant along with many docking bays for defensive strikecraft. Additionally portions of structure are atmospherically maintained and dedicated to receiving and harboring living guests in comfort with the potential for long-term habitation. By uniting the orbital platforms of the Wormstar Fingers allows a planet's development score to further increase without affecting the surface environment, providing an additional 60Development to a planet in regards to resource generation. Cost: 1,000,000B 2,000,000M takes 9 days to complete
- Solar Radiators: Created through a joint project between the Think Tanks and several of the Solar infused Mindvines the Solar Radiators are a significant invention for both the Armada and Collective. Designed to interface with Solar Reactors the Radiators appear as posts of varying size, ranging from a few feet in height to large towers that loom over fields, with a collection of crystalline lenses on the top. Solar elemental energy is funneled from the reactors and then dispersed by the radiators in a lightless aura around them. Almost paradoxically this allows flora and vegetation that would typically rely on sunlight to photosynthesize to live and even flourish in darkened environments if other proper conditions are met. This allows most crops and plantlife to grow regardless of light levels as the Solar energy serves to fuel their metabolisms. Minor side effects include sluggishness among unprotected undead and Reconstructed, invigorated plant growth and regenerative speed, and minor luminous anomalies within nearby flora. Think Tanks also note that Solar Radiators can induce a minor euphoric response in intelligent floral species similar to a narcotic effect in animal species. Cost: Requires access to Solar Reactors
- Ship Construction Pylons: Large multi-tiered pylons used to construct space-faring ships. An advanced array of armatures and cauldron vats are used to build ships faster than a traditional shipyard and manual labor. Each pylon must be built on a solid planetoid (Large asteroids, moons, planets, etc.)
- Small Craft Pylon: Can construct 20 small craft every two days.
- Sub-Capitol Pylon: Can construct 5 sub-capitol ships every three days.
- Capitol Pylon: Can construct 2 Capitol ship every five days
- Bioship Construction Vats: Requiring a different form of construction, these large vats are quite similar to Cauldrons but big enough to grow and gestate new Bioships.
- Small Bioship Vat: Can construct 20 small bioships every two days.
- Sub-Capitol Vat: Can construct 5 sub-capitol bioships every three days.
- Capitol Vat: Can construct 2 capitol bioships every five days.
- Vehicle Factory: A factory dedicated to the production of the various planet based vehicles the Armada can produce both warmachines and mundane. Extending further underground than it does above the factory is designed with multiple levels allowing an ascending construction of a vehicle to speed up production. A single factory can produce 200 vehicles daily.
- Narcotikelp Vat: A vat of specially mixed water and necrotic fluid promoting the growth of a Narcotikelp crop. Plants grow slower than the normal kelp, reaching harvest size every three days.
- Narcotikelp: By mixing the Divers seagrass with your modified kelp you've created a moderately fast growing plant. When the dried plant is burned the smoke gives a euphoric and calming effect to most species with high doses causing minor hallucinations. The Necrotic corruption in the plant allows Jadyk to hold greater sway over the minds of those under its effects. Minorly addictive.
- Cloning Facility: A structure intended to grow and train Clones. A single Facility can clone and train up to 500 "standard" sized Clones at a time.
- Solar Powerstation - Centered around a small sun that can reach fifteen meters in diameter this facility can provide lasting clean energy for a resource facilities or multiples linked together for Cities. This increases productivity of biomass farms and Solar collectors. One Solar Powerstation can power five Biomass Farms. A city the size of Iti'a'Ropku requires six powerstations placed through the city to provide full power.
- Arc Fount: Similar to a building sized Arc Condenser in structure the Arc Fount does more than just draw in and focus the ambient Arc energy of its surroundings. Rather it taps into the Arc itself, producing an impressive amount of the elemental energy. By the nature of the energy, Arc and Necrotic attuned wielders can draw upon the Arc Fount to fuel and strengthen their own wells of power and abilities while also delaying the progression of their elemental corruption. The energy produced by an Arc Fount can be used to saturate the local surroundings with ambient Arc energy, enhancing the effectiveness of Arc based abilities and technology with the capability of further increasing the ambient Arc energy to weaken Void based tech or abilities. The Fount is only constructible on a planetoid, moon, space city, and Battleship or larger sized vessels.
- Arc Relay: Utilizing the power derived from the Arc Fount and a deeper understanding of FTL and Arc physics the Arc Relays allow for near instantaneous travel between them. Constructed near a solar systems star(s) the Arc Relay is a type of space-station slightly smaller than an orbital platform. Functioning on similar basics as the Storm Gate an Arc Relay can energize starships with Arc energy before ripping open a tear in space-time through the Arc itself allowing for incredibly fast FTL transportation between attuned Relays. An Arc Relay is capable of farcasting starships to solar systems without a local Relay, the speed of travel reduced along with an inability to accurately plot their exit destination within the target system. Possessing only a few docking pylons for passing ships the Relays do have several chambers for living travelers to rest or resupply in comfort. Lacking proper defenses beyond a handful of strikecraft hangars it must rely on protection from local picket fleets. Cost: 2,000,000B 1,500,000M
RAW Paste Data