- Video (Traing Levels)
- Video (Level 1)
- Game is in japanese.
- So here is a rough explanation about the controls, the terminal and the shop.
- The current version features 4 complete levels and the completed game will have 6 levels.
- The developer said also that the game will probably be translated into English someday. Hopefully he will find some translators cause the game is great.
- (I recommend to use a Gamepad if available)
- Cursor Keys = movement
- Z = shoot
- X = activate jetpack (if you tap it slightly in the air you can hover and don't use much fuel)
- C = hold down to change your weapon
- press down + X = you will use your secondary weapon (eg homing missiles or mines)
- press up = talk to persons or enter the terminal
- ESC = pause menu and status
- TO GET STARTED:
- Walk to the left and talk to the person (Press up).
- At the end of the conversation you have to select the first option which means something like “Yes I want to leave the town”
- After leaving the town you can start the training missions.
- To start the training mission simply talk to the person that you see there.
- After you have beaten the practice mode you will start the first level.
- At the beginning of the stage there will be a terminal.
- Use it to save your progress (Press up).
- Now you will see the terminal menu.
- (here is a rough explanation of whats going on at the Terminal screen)
- Screenshot of Terminal with translation
- 1. Not selectable
- 2. Load Game
- (if you choose one you have to confirm your selection->
- first = yes / second = cancel)
- 3. Save Game (Select a slot and then just press Z to save.
- In order to go back to the previous screen choose the button at the bottom)
- 4. Exit
- When you reach the town in the 2nd Level you will see a shop that offers items and weapons.
- Choose the stuff that you want and press Z to buy (or press X to cancel)
- To equip your newly bought stuff press ESC and go into the status menu.
- Here you can choose and exchange your slots by pressing Z and selecting them.
a guest May 2nd, 2012 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data