a guest Oct 19th, 2019 118 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # October 1, 2019
- ### Points Caculator - Bunny's Credit Card
- You work at Rewards Department at Bunny Bank. There was an accident this morning that caused the Bunny Points System down.
- You need to use a workaround by create a Python program to "Calculate Reward Points" from customer's spending transaction records (>= 10M transactions)
- A transaction records in Excel look like this
- amount currency location
- 10000 "THB" "Marks & Spencer(London)"
- 35000 "THB" "Bergdorf Goodman(New York)"
- 2780 "THB" "Top Supermarket"
- ## Requirements
- - Every 5 THB earn 1 Bunny's point
- - Earn 4x Points at department stores and duty-free shops worldwide. Points have no expiry date. Valid when spending at
- - Central
- - King Power
- - Siam Paragon
- - Marks & Spencer(London)
- - Bergdorf Goodman(New York)
- - Earn 2X Points on other domestic and overseas spending. Points have no expiry date. Valid when spending at
- - Tesco Lotus
- - Top Supermarket
- - Other oversea spending
- Spending 100 THB at "The Mall" = 20 points
- Spending 50 THB at "Siam Paragon" = 40 points (4x)
- Spending 1,000 THB at "Other oversea spending" = 400 points (2x)
- - The calculator can calculate with USD currency.
- - Assume that 1 USD = 35 THB
RAW Paste Data